fbpx

POLL: What do you want to see restocked?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: What do you want to see restocked?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Grab Bag BABY Unicorns in FANTASY colors.

There is not one in the blog photo that I do not like, and I would love to see them as regular items in the store.

I’m not sure they would stay in the store long enough to be regular production. ๐Ÿ™‚
      I would like a Siamese momma griffin. She’s the only one I’m missing. Of course, I’m broke right now, so no griff=no temptations.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Cailin
      Participant

A few I didn’t see on the poll but would love to see restocked

Pearly Pink Curlie
        Glacier Curlie (WolfenMachine mentioned this one as well)
        Lavender Pearl Curlie
        White Spectral
        White Rising Spectral (if it will be coming back into stock at all???)

Ann

My husband’s favorite is the glacier curlie. His birthday is in Sept, so please a few by then!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Gothic Unicorn!

Preferably the current model colour, the black & white with the purple collar!

I just sent you a PM about a thread in the Flea Market, travistie has one up for sale for store price

Pam

I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have a way to see exactly how many people have clicked the notify button for products in the store. So essentially, you can “vote” for an item to be restocked by clicking itd “notify when back in stock” button! (if you haven’t already} ๐Ÿ™‚

Scathach
              Participant

I just wanted to let everyone know that we now have a way to see exactly how many people have clicked the notify button for products in the store. So essentially, you can “vote” for an item to be restocked by clicking itd “notify when back in stock” button! (if you haven’t already} ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, that’s cool, great, and no doubt easier for inventory. Yay!

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
                Participant

…Wow, out of that entire list there’s only one thing I really want restocked?

Well then, I guess if they do get restocked there won’t be any competition for my affections! ๐Ÿ™‚ Siamese griffins shall have total priority in my pocketbook.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.