fbpx

Poll: Should the New Production Wolf have a chain necklace?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poll: Should the New Production Wolf have a chain necklace?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I voted yes. =| Sorry to those who want him au naturel…but I agree, he should match the rest of the furry production creatures. e.e; I think the only reason the kirins don’t have one is that it would have looked weird on them. They’re too fluffy, have a scaly chest…

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

No preference for me. I really don’t care I think he’d look good either way. Some production pieces (like the Kirins – mentioned) don’t have necklaces so it’s not a connecting element for me. More like a connecting element between unicorns and cats. And that’s it, right?

And Griffins … And Winged Horses (Pegasi) … And Gothic Unicorns.

Travistie
        Participant

Hey, how About some sort of collar? Kinda like the gothic unicorn has, but maybe styled a little differently to fit the wolf better. Wolves are part of the dog family, and dogs wear collars. Just a thought.

Ever since I saw vantid’s little wolf painting I’ve fell in love with royal wolves beholding jeweled collars: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/359816/
          So I did vote yes, but try something solid instead of a chain! I’m sure it’d be a lot easier to paint :3

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I know I already voted ‘no preference’ 😳 . But if the wolf did end up with a collar, I invisioned ones like the small winged flap cats have. I really like that style of collor. It’s not a chain as much as it is like a celtic design. And they are different to – bat wing and bird wing collars. I personally like the collar on the bat-winged small Flapper. But as I stated before, I’m happy with whatever Melody decides. I trust her artistic instincts πŸ˜€ .

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I voted yes just because they ALL have neclaces. Plus, I like the necklaces personally. Granted the PYOs don’t have them, but that’s just one more thing that helps Windstone seperate PYOs from production Windstones.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
              Participant

I’m intrigued by these ideas of jeweled collars, whether closer to the head like the gothic unicorn or lower on the chest like Vantid’s. Though I wonder if a higher collar will make it look to much like a dog. A chunkier chain like the little flap kitties could be cool as well.

Travistie
                Participant

Yes, something lower down his neck and tucked under his neck fur in the back would look better. Kinda like how the griffins and flapcats are… just in a collar style. Purpleturtle’s idea of something like what the small flappers have would be nice for the wolf I think.

Melissa
                  Participant

Oooh, something similar to the little bat winged flap cat would be lovely!

I voted yes. He’d look great without one, but a necklace would add an extra kick or sparkle to an earth toned wolf, and if he’s ever painted black, a red stone necklace would be stunning. That and the whole tradition thing.

Skigod377
                    Participant

I said no. I think he will appeal to a wider range of people with no necklace.

T_____T *grabby hands*

I voted yes but it really doesn’t matter to me. I LOVE HIM!!! <3

pegasi1978 wrote:

Dragon87 wrote:

No preference for me. I really don’t care I think he’d look good either way. Some production pieces (like the Kirins – mentioned) don’t have necklaces so it’s not a connecting element for me. More like a connecting element between unicorns and cats. And that’s it, right?

And Griffins … And Winged Horses (Pegasi) … And Gothic Unicorns.

Apparently I fail >.< πŸ˜† Doesn't change my answer though….. (and I do know what pegasi are… I didn't think they had the collars? Must just be my fuzzy photographic memory) I shoulda known the griffins have collars though *goes to look at my griffin chick*

travistie wrote:

Hey, how About some sort of collar? Kinda like the gothic unicorn has, but maybe styled a little differently to fit the wolf better. Wolves are part of the dog family, and dogs wear collars. Just a thought.

I think that I collar would make him look too tame. Dogs wear collars, not wolves. Maybe a bracelet or an earring. That way he would have jewelry but it wouldn’t make it look like he had a master.

Lokie
                      Participant

travistie wrote:

Yes, something lower down his neck and tucked under his neck fur in the back would look better. Kinda like how the griffins and flapcats are… just in a collar style. Purpleturtle’s idea of something like what the small flappers have would be nice for the wolf I think.

Sounds good, now we just need to convince Melody to do it! πŸ˜€

Although, Ski does make an interesting point; Would the collar or chain turn non Windstone collectors off? Or should we not even consider them? πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

Amanda
                        Participant

I voted yes, I would want him to match the other pieces. There are a lot of wolf sculptures out there, the necklace makes him special πŸ™‚ I do agree one like the batwing flap cat has would be really neat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.