fbpx

POLL: GB Baby Unicorns colors (new option added Mar 13, re-vote!)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: GB Baby Unicorns colors (new option added Mar 13, re-vote!)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I vote for more paint puke baby unicorns since I didn’t get one.
      Or anything on a young because I don’t have any of those.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Of course I vote for NORMAL horse colors because we’ve had a few batches of fantasy now, lets go back to normal for at least ONE batch please?

Also If there was an option on the poll, Im voting for BIGGER batches so we can go back to two per person. I would love to see other painters pitch in to help Melody for this to happen.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Also If there was an option on the poll, Im voting for BIGGER batches so we can go back to two per person. I would love to see other painters pitch in to help Melody for this to happen.

Agreed! I *adore* that I’m gettin one that Melody painted, but I’d be very happy to get ones from other painters as well! P.S. has some serious talent! and unfortunately I’m not sure who all else is active painters… but I think everyone would love a lil creative freedom!

Pam

I’ve added “other animal colors” to the poll!

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I like any, but would like to see something different from the last batch this time (I’m sorta burned out of super fantasy at this very moment)
              My vote was other animals, but if that’s more hand painting than melody wants to do right now, my next vote is normal horse, maybe mixed some w metallic and interference, and completely normal? I like them both!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

hmm, will everyone come back and cancel their old vote though?

anyhoo, I’m voting for animal style….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

I’d like to see a fresh vote if there is an abundance of an old vote, start fresh w a fresh batch

Sikek
                  Participant

I’d be happy with either option 1, 2 or 4 =) Although I do especially like metallic colours (natural hue or otherwise).

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I’d like to see a fresh vote if there is an abundance of an old vote, start fresh w a fresh batch

ditto…don’t want January’s vote skewing the new vote…

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.