fbpx

POLL: Dragon Production/LP Colors (mahogany added 2-15-12)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone POLL: Dragon Production/LP Colors (mahogany added 2-15-12)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

The old off-site Poll died, so we have updated to this one. You will need to cast your votes on the new poll if you haven’t already.

I made a poll with the all of the most squeaky dragon colors I can remember recently so that people can vote. You can vote for multiple choices.

I might add other colors to the poll if it seems like an specific ‘other’ is getting a few votes.

Please vote in the poll below.

Someone did this in the past six months but the thread kinda fell by the wayside and I want to try it again.

Oh and you are welcome to post pictures of the listed colors to help your colors case! (or your ‘other’ color)

EDIT: YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE COLOR! Seems some people might have been confused on that… The colors you voted on will be shown in bold. Also, you can cancel your votes and revote at any time by clicking “cancel vote”.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Cast my vote ๐Ÿ™‚ Good idea to do a poll for these, since there are so many threads running around right now about it, it’s hard to keep up with who wants what, lol

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Oh I didnt realize this poll creator makes you pick safe mode or not safe mode…. Pick NOT safe mode to take the poll! Its safe, theyre just weird.

And surprisingly, Black Emerald has taken the lead.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Barn Swallow and Blue Ice! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

Blue Ice

Barn Swallow

Black Emerald

Indigo

Pink

Hades/Black Ruby has only really been shown in livestream so far(the curlie isnt a good example), and Indigo/Blue Ice hasnt been created but is a good idea!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

I voted for Hades, but what I would really love to see are more of the Serpentine with some red on it, like that one male dragon. I can’t seem to find his picture at the moment.

dragonmedley
                Participant

I went with Indigo. Black emerald would be second place for me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

You can vote for more than one. You could vote for ALL of them if you wanted. Because I know not all of you want just one.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Darn, I can’t go back… No biggie!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                      Participant

I think its the website itself being a butt. I can even access is logged in. :C Welp, time for another poll… Pam could you MAKE one on the forum like you did with the GB uni poll?

Wampus – I didn’t read your original poll (sorry), but if you send me the color options you want included, I will make you a poll.

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Kiya, the options I had were:

Blue Ice
                          Barn Swallow
                          Black Ruby/Hades
                          Indigo
                          Pink
                          Indigo/Blue Ice combo
                          Black Emerald
                          Other(mention what you want in forum post)

Kiya
                          Participant

Okay, I added the poll to your first post.

Per the poll you set up before, I allowed multiple choices. Let me know if you want it to be single choices instead.

I didn’t set an end date – but you want one, let me know that also. ๐Ÿ™‚

You peeps who won Barn Swallow pieces, were the eyes blue or teal? I can’t remember. Maybe I am a barn swallow purist, but I would like to see some with brown eyes.

Christine
                            Participant

Re-cast my vote. Also added an “Other”, as I would really love to see the Silver Glitter implemented on a Dragon, in some way. That paint looks so amazing on scales. ๐Ÿ™‚

Silver Glitter Fledge. Oh myyyyy. <3_<3

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                              Participant

:bigsmile: This was a GREAT IDEA Wampus!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                Thing’s like this is one reason that I peasonaly would not like to be blocked from seeing. I feel as though everyone should be able to vote on item’s coming out of Windstone.
                                I am not writing this to cause a rukcus just pointing out that ALL forum member’s should be allowed to cast their vote’s. ***duck’s and walks off.***

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.