fbpx

Poking my head in

Home Forums Miscellany Community Poking my head in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DarkLadyPhoenix
    Participant

It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?
      Well, I’ve been in college for a while so no frivolous spending for me.

I was going to be out this summer but I’m only a few classes away from a double major so eh, why not? I’ll just graduate later. XD

I saw that there are tanuki so I am trying to save up for a natural tanuki. It’s weird and jarring to have to save up for something when I used to just… buy windstones at the drop of a hat every month.

On the upside, I now have a pretty decent bookcase to house my collection.

It loops around to the left but I can’t find that pic atm…

Nightcrow
      Participant

Wow, your collection is looking good! You have some really nice pieces – and some gorgeous families! (And I’m swooning with envy over that bookshelf unit!!)

Having to save is no fun, is it? I’m in the same boat; thinking about buying a house means that suddenly I can’t drop money on Windstones without a second thought, after years of pretty extensive collecting. Hopefully the weird feeling will go away soon… along with the need to pinch pennies. 🙂

Best of luck with your school! What are your majors?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

DarkLadyPhoenix
        Participant

They’re just Ikea bookshelves XD but it means I can make it as big or as small as I need/want it. They don’t look bad at all.

My majors are:
          East Asian Culture with a concentration in Japanese culture
          and
          Japanese Language

Staying for the language since I needed one more language course.

Kim
          Blocked

Nice book shelves and collection of books and Windstones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.