Pocket Dragon Collectors?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pocket Dragon Collectors?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Hey! I was curious how many people here collect the adorable lil “Pocket Dragons”? … I’m going to have a small handful of ’em up for sale (along with a handful of other things, downsizing my “stuff” haha), figured I’d test the waters a lil and see who may be interested in what I have? If you’re really interested, lemme know and I’ll prioritize getting photos of em for ya πŸ™‚

pdlucich
      Participant

I have a few and wouldn’t mind a few more. Which ones do you have? (The one I’ve really always wanted is the one with the butterfly on his nose!)

It's not hoarding if it's books!
        Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Well apparently I only got out a couple of them from one of my boxes, lol.. but I for sure have these two that I am willing to sell.. I’ll see if I can figure out which box the others are in, lol..

I have “Big splinter.. Little Foot”
          (Not my photo, just a quick reference photo)

and “Email Me”
          (Again, not my photo, just for reference)

Both should be mint, they have their original boxes.. I’ll take them out and look them over really carefully to be sure they’re mint if someone is interested in them πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

Well, to a big surprise I found out one of the dragons I’ve been intending to keep is actually pretty darn rare! If there are collectors out there who are better at being able to decipher the forums, maybe someone could look up and get me a fairly accurate value/back story on “Hotter Hotter Hotter” (The red dragon with a green chilli pepper) … Go figure though, the *one* Pocket Dragon I never had the original box for, is the one that would be rare, heh… My family bought him for me for Christmas forever ago, and the shop they bought him from put him in the wrong box >.<

Aggie83
            Participant

That’s a blast from the past. I grew up in Texas and Real Musgrave had a booth at the Texas Renaissance Festival and I would treat myself to one of his prints each year. I remember the first time I saw one of the figurines (years later) and I thought “gee, those look like they were based on Real Musgraves’s prints” – duh! πŸ˜‰

pdlucich
              Participant

I have the “Hot!” in the regular green. Didn’t know they made one in red, but I don’t really “study” Pockets. I don’t like that “Splinter” one. Makes me wince just looking at the pictures! Yikes!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

That’s a blast from the past. I grew up in Texas and Real Musgrave had a booth at the Texas Renaissance Festival and I would treat myself to one of his prints each year. I remember the first time I saw one of the figurines (years later) and I thought “gee, those look like they were based on Real Musgraves’s prints” – duh! πŸ˜‰

Nice! πŸ™‚ My family and I stumbled into the Pocket Dragon figures at random in a lil shop, when gift shops were a lot easier to find! lol… I’ve collected dragons since I was a little girl, so they were definitely something I enjoyed collecting before they “retired” them all.. but over the years and many moves, they’ve made less and less appearances out of their boxes..

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I have the “Hot!” in the regular green. Didn’t know they made one in red, but I don’t really “study” Pockets. I don’t like that “Splinter” one. Makes me wince just looking at the pictures! Yikes!

Yeah, I barely knew what they made.. just what I have, lol, we bought mine in a small shop in the mall forever ago, never really looked into them much since.. I have the “hot hot hot” dragon too, they make a cute pair, once I find the rest of my collection I’ll take a photo of the pair πŸ™‚ Those two and the one jumping onto the Panic button are my faves of my collection ^-^

And right? lol, I always kind of had the ‘Yikes!” feeling when seeing the splinter one, I just tried to not think about it too much, haha

Copper83
                    Participant

I have quite a few Pocket Dragons. They even have their own display case. I could be interested in Hotter, Hotter, Hotter. Maybe some others too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.