poad question

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone poad question

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Was there ever and adult chipmunk poad made?

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

That would be so adorable especially if it had beady black eyes I think! If there wasn’t one there should be! I haven’t ever seen any images of one.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Kathleen
        Participant

I didn’t think there was but I haven’t been around for awhile. Dark beady eyes would be cute lol πŸ™‚

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

I’m still drooling over your sun stripe emperor dragon hatcher! Don’t worry though I’m not going to beg for him, I just really like him!

Kathleen
            Participant

Lol when I part with him he’s yours. πŸ™‚
              PM me with trade ideas you never know. πŸ™‚

WeRePaNtHeR
              Participant

trouble is I don’t have any tradables really I usually buy stuff I plan to keep forever, ha

Kathleen
                Participant

Lol πŸ™‚
                  If a chipmunk poad comes available buy! I will always trade for that. I haven’t bought a Windstone in probably two years?? I would have to check but it’s more difficult to let go of them knowing I can’t really buy as much anymore. I just made a trade so I kinda got a new poad but had to let go of a unicorn. It’s sooo difficult. πŸ˜›

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

Lol πŸ™‚
                    If a chipmunk poad comes available buy! I will always trade for that. I haven’t bought a Windstone in probably two years?? I would have to check but it’s more difficult to let go of them knowing I can’t really buy as much anymore. I just made a trade so I kinda got a new poad but had to let go of a unicorn. It’s sooo difficult. πŸ˜›

I know who you made that trade too! Ha. Sounds like a plan, hey, just never know ha.
                    I’ve been over Windstoneing I need to stop but it’s hard to once your new to it and get going.

Kathleen
                    Participant

It is difficult to stop thats why I took a break from here but miss everyone so pop back in now and then. Happy collecting hope you get lots of great pieces! πŸ™‚ lets bug Melody for chipmunk poads!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

There was only a chipmunk young poad painted, and she came as a grab bag, I believe.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                        Keymaster

I don’t remember!

Kathleen
                          Participant

Yes the young grab bag is super cute!
                            lol there have been alot Melody so its hard to remember. πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.