fbpx

Poad Arrival…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Poad Arrival…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What, you didn’t want one until they came with cards? Smart move, Melody. πŸ˜†

Well I did want one, but I thought they were going to be the size of a coiled dragon. But, I am thinking that I will get a tax return back so maybe I can splurge on myself. hehe

Folks are still getting tax retuns? Fun! πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

What, you didn’t want one until they came with cards? Smart move, Melody. πŸ˜†

Well I did want one, but I thought they were going to be the size of a coiled dragon. But, I am thinking that I will get a tax return back so maybe I can splurge on myself. hehe

Folks are still getting tax retuns? Fun! πŸ˜€
      Yep only because I took mine in about a couple of weeks ago.

SPark
      Participant

Hey, taxes aren’t due for two whole weeks yet!

(Me, put them off till the last minute? I’d never do that, of course not…)

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

SPark wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I already have a ton of those sleeves around anyway from my son’s Pokemon cards πŸ™„

*coughs* I have a bunch of those too. From my Pokemon cards.

(I went through a period where I played it with my little sister. It was a bonding thing. And they were actually very fun to collect!)

Don’t feel bad SPark! I have a whole pile of them stuffed in my closet somewhere trying to hide the fact I used to collect them πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark wrote:

Hey, taxes aren’t due for two whole weeks yet!

(Me, put them off till the last minute? I’d never do that, of course not…)
          hehe, I know. I didn’t want to be a procrastinator this year. But it seems like I am going to because of the CPA firm.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

SPark wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I already have a ton of those sleeves around anyway from my son’s Pokemon cards πŸ™„

(I went through a period where I played it with my little sister. It was a bonding thing. And they were actually very fun to collect!)

Don’t feel bad SPark! I have a whole pile of them stuffed in my closet somewhere trying to hide the fact I used to collect them πŸ˜†
          Oh, and I use to collect Magic cards so I have a whole bunch of sleeves as well.

siberakh1
          Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

no really, wee tiny hineys.

I love it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I can’t wait for her to get here!

SPark wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

I have a bunch of old MTG cards, Rage cards, a single pokemon promo card (Mew!) from when I worked at a gaming store and Pokemon league was BIG, and a bunch of old Changeling: Arcadia cards (kinda hard to find). Maybe I’ll have to get some card sleeves again πŸ˜€

nessiemom
            Participant

I have a file folder in my filing cabinet for all my collectibles, with one sub-folder dedicated to Windstones… Has the letters and the invoices for the recent pieces in it… I need to do a spreadsheet with all my pieces and the approx current values… I just haven’t gotten to it yet… and taxes? Oh crud… I’d better get my hiney moving!!

Jodi
              Participant

When my poad gets here, I’m going to name him George. Just because we’ve said all those things about “lovin him and hugging him and calling him George.” πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

When my poad gets here, I’m going to name him George. Just because we’ve said all those things about “lovin him and hugging him and calling him George.” πŸ˜†

Haha, thats cute emerald! πŸ˜€

nessiemom
                  Participant

I think mine is going to be stuck with the name of Butterbutt…. Hubby just about died laughing when I told him of Melody’s slip… So now he asks me about when the butterbutt is getting here!!

DantheDragon
                    Participant

*SQUEEEEE* Mine came today!! I’m so happy I didn’t have to wait until Monday. OMG IS IT CUTE O.O I got the hazel eyes and she is just stinkin’ adorable! She is now sitting on my desk watching me write this ^^

EDIT: I second really liking the card! The papers are kinda hard to find a place for and get crinkled a lot more easily or squished in the box.

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Anybody gonna post pictures? Or just tease us with arrival notices? πŸ˜†

Aw, I want mine already. I can’t wait to see the card. And of course the poad.

DantheDragon
                        Participant

Sorry to torment! Here, I took a pic!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.