fbpx

Please tell where to go for WE Classifieds!

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Please tell where to go for WE Classifieds!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

My eyes are blurring, head is spinning as I try to navigate through what is no longer the WE forum I was use to🙇🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I know it’s probably right under my nose or biting me in the tail feathers, but I want to see how ppl list/sell their WE pieces in the Classifieds but I can’t find that section. Help?
      *blushes in shame & slinks away*

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

etruscan
      Participant

The “Classifieds” pages and how to get there are not obvious at first glance! Look in the drop-down box under “Community” (at the top of this page). The link to the Classified Ads is fourth from the top (under the link to Melody’s Blog).

Ela_Hara
        Participant

If you have only been using your phone to navigate the forum, to find the drop-down menu Etruscan speaks of click on the three horizontal lines icon at the upper right, next to the ‘looking glass’ search icon. Once you do that the entire menu will open on your phone. The top of the menu has the Product catagories and scroll past those to see the ‘Community’ options, which will include the ‘Classified Ads’ link. When that page builds, you will see the first page of many.

TIP = at the bottom of the first classified page where you see the “Page 1 of 14” indicator, directly below it is a box “Ads per Page:” which is defaulted to 10. Click on that selection box and select 500 to make sure you can view up to 500 Ads within one scroll. There isn’t that many ads, but that way you’ll be able to see all the classified ads by scrolling down one page instead of having to click to the next page 2, then page 3, etc. Makes it easier to view them on a phone.

It’s more difficult to try and post a new ad with a cell phone – it can be done – it’s just a hassle. If you plan on posting a Classified Ad for one of your items it would be much easier to do on a desktop.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Also – if you are using your phone, to view your account options, such as ‘Messages’, click on your Avatar icon in the top right of the phone’s screen for that menu.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
            Participant

Bless your heart.It will fall into place and you will be able to cruise right along with the rest of us.Trust me,if I could figure it out then I know you can git’er done😄 Don’t stress,we will all step up to help wherever you may need it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
              Participant

Thanks Ela-Hara. I knew the Forum was different on desktops and phones but I didn’t realize it was THAT different!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Yea the phone version works similar to an ap as far as the menu navigation. If you’re finding it difficult, most browsers (I use chrome on my phone) will allow you to go up to those 3 little dots in the right hand corner of your screen and select “desktop site” to bring you to a more user friendly computer version of the website.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PhoenixTears
                  Participant

Thanks to ALL you guys for the help! I found it👍🏼 Nowhere near ready to list but wanted to see the styles ppl use. And yea, when I eventually list, I’ll be on the computer, not phone😂

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Natasha
                    Participant

Thanks to ALL you guys for the help! I found it👍🏼 Nowhere near ready to list but wanted to see the styles ppl use. And yea, when I eventually list, I’ll be on the computer, not phone😂

Good luck! I know you were in the middle of sending me pics of a Uni you were selling…but it was a super long time ago! It’s nice to see you back!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PhoenixTears
                      Participant

Good luck! I know you were in the middle of sending me pics of a Uni you were selling…but it was a super long time ago! It’s nice to see you back!

You’re kidding?! I was selling a hoofer? All the hoofers I have right now won’t be sold and I never backed out of a deal! My memory right now is no longer the best but I’d never have thought that to be me; stopping something in the middle without any kind of resolution. Do you have ANY idea which hoofer that was supposed to be? I’m very curious and like I said, sooo not like me to leave anyone hanging. If so, I’m so very sorry that happened. Only a sudden out of control blast at my health conditions would cause that to happen (& it has in other areas of life but don’t recall this incident or any selling having hiccups). Wow. I’m so sorry 😖😔

Natasha
                        Participant

You’re kidding?! I was selling a hoofer? All the hoofers I have right now won’t be sold and I never backed out of a deal! My memory right now is no longer the best but I’d never have thought that to be me; stopping something in the middle without any kind of resolution. Do you have ANY idea which hoofer that was supposed to be? I’m very curious and like I said, sooo not like me to leave anyone hanging. If so, I’m so very sorry that happened. Only a sudden out of control blast at my health conditions would cause that to happen (& it has in other areas of life but don’t recall this incident or any selling having hiccups). Wow. I’m so sorry 😖😔

No worries. I’m just glad to see you’re ok! It was ages ago. I want to say it was an ocelot baby, but honestly it’s totally possible I got my wires crossed and that baby was something else. I do know I bought from you in the past and everything went very smoothly! Welcome home!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          Gothic - Mahogany

PhoenixTears
                          Participant

No worries. I’m just glad to see you’re ok! It was ages ago. I want to say it was an ocelot baby, but honestly it’s totally possible I got my wires crossed and that baby was something else. I do know I bought from you in the past and everything went very smoothly! Welcome home!

Thank you for the welcome back but it’s bc my health is at a final grave condition that I’m selling.

Never had an ocelot scheme of anything; no special color hoofers ever to speak of. I’m just so curious now😂

But thanks for saying hello & I’m happy to see you again and for advice given and likely to come!😁

Kim
                            Blocked

Natasha, PhoenixTears hasn’t been on here since 2011 she said and I joined the forum after that and you joined it later than me so you must be confusing her with someone else.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
                              Participant

Thank you for the welcome back but it’s bc my health is at a final grave condition that I’m selling.

Never had an ocelot scheme of anything; no special color hoofers ever to speak of. I’m just so curious now😂

But thanks for saying hello & I’m happy to see you again and for advice given and likely to come!😁

Ah, well that clears it up! I KNOW Phoenix was in the name. It must have been KatanaPhoenix? Anyways I’m very sorry to hear your health is poorly. I hope things improve for you!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                Gothic - Mahogany

PhoenixTears
                                Participant

Ah, well that clears it up! I KNOW Phoenix was in the name. It must have been KatanaPhoenix? Anyways I’m very sorry to hear your health is poorly. I hope things improve for you!

Thank you for your well wishes. Hopefully my losses will be some of WE members great gains as well as grails. Been awake over 24 hours researching my pieces so I can do what’s best for me AND collecting members.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.