fbpx

PLEASE help give them a good HOME! :) updated 9/5/2011

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PLEASE help give them a good HOME! :) updated 9/5/2011

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Lupin
    Participant

Pixie-dust wrote:

My Boyd’s glass unicorns do not have any holes to place candles in. Mine are
      all just figurines. I was corresponding with a very nice person who works at the Boyd’s glass
      company. She was helping me to identify some of the colors of my unicorns. I am sure that if you
      sent her a copy of the picture, she would be able to tell you if it is one of theirs.
      Here is their info..
      Her name is Traci
      info@boydglass.com
      Boyd’s Crystal Art Glass, Inc.
      1203 Morton Ave., PO Box 127
      Cambridge, OH 43725-0127
      740-439-2077
      740-432-1827 FAX

I hope this helps. πŸ˜€

I Think I may have to do that with a few of my Uni’s when I get ’em out of storage!! (Figure out what box first & then figure out where to put ’em, then pull em out) They’re packed up in my basement lost among Books & Antiquities that have been waiting for us to have a place for the last few years since my Mom brought ’em out from Labrador!!

Pixie-dust
      Participant

Quote:

Lupin wrote:

Pixie-dust wrote:

My Boyd’s glass unicorns do not have any holes to place candles in. Mine are
        all just figurines. I was corresponding with a very nice person who works at the Boyd’s glass
        company. She was helping me to identify some of the colors of my unicorns. I am sure that if you
        sent her a copy of the picture, she would be able to tell you if it is one of theirs.
        Here is their info..
        Her name is Traci
        info@boydglass.com
        Boyd’s Crystal Art Glass, Inc.
        1203 Morton Ave., PO Box 127
        Cambridge, OH 43725-0127
        740-439-2077
        740-432-1827 FAX

I hope this helps. πŸ˜€

I Think I may have to do that with a few of my Uni’s when I get ’em out of storage!! (Figure out what box first & then figure out where to put ’em, then pull em out) They’re packed up in my basement lost among Books & Antiquities that have been waiting for us to have a place for the last few years since my Mom brought ’em out from Labrador!!

How many Boyds unicorns do you have? πŸ™‚

Lupin
        Participant

I Dunno.
          I haven’t seen 99% of my Uni-Hoofer Collection in over a decade now.
          Seriously.
          I left them at home with my Mom until they could be Moved Nicely, aka I also had more stability or my Mom was moving.
          Now they’ve been packed for the last 2 years or so since my Mom’s moved out this way, still not feeling stable enough to get ’em out (& like I don’t have enough space) but we’re planning on it, since we do plan on being here for the next several years.
          We’re planning on being here until the Male has his Trade Ticket, & he just went from year 2-3 out of a “4” Year trade. so year 3 schooling for 3-4, & then year 4, followed by school for Journeymen. If we then spend one more year while he’s getting that first years experience as a Journeymen then we can also use that time to decide what we want to do, where we want to live.

Pixie-dust
          Participant

Thamas Pacconi Blown Glass ornaments need good home. πŸ˜€

Pixie-dust
            Participant

Windstones still looking for good homes. πŸ˜€

Pixie-dust
              Participant

I can send you more pictures of anything you are interested in.
                I will just need your email address.
                Thanks for looking.
                Tamara aka Pixie-dust πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
                Participant

Updated with some new pretties!
                  Thanks for looking.
                  Have a great day!
                  Tamara
                  πŸ™‚

OMG! The white dragons! I’ve been looking for those for YEARS! I hope I can talk my BF into letting me get one. But they probably won’t be available by the time I can get together enough money.

PM sent

Sent a PM.

Kathleen
                  Participant

PM sent

Pixie-dust
                    Participant

I believe that I have responded to everyone.
                      Thank you to all who are purchasing something.
                      I know they are going to good homes.

I have added two more items looking for a good home. πŸ˜‰

Thank you for looking.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures just
                      let me know.

Take care and have a great day!

Tamara aka Pixie-dust

Kiya
                      Participant

I got my new CP oriental – he was perfect and shipped super fast in his original box inside another box and a cute card.

Great transaction! Thank you (and let me know if you ever want to sell a rainbow emperor… )

Kathleen
                        Participant

I received my new additions last week and have to say I am VERY pleased. They were so well packed, promptly shipped, and in terrific condition. Thank you, Pixie-dust! When I have more money, I just may be buying more πŸ™‚

Hannah
                          Participant

Just wanted to say that I got an emperor from Pixie-Dust today, and it was packaged excellently! She’s wonderful to do business with as well πŸ™‚ Thanks so much!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.