fbpx

Plans for retiring more colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Plans for retiring more colors?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Hiya Melody
      Are you having any thoughts about retiring anything in the near future? Or far future? I know the dragon gargoyle has been aroung a long time and personally Im glad he’s still around.(Although Im afraid he’s next) What about the golds? Black golds? any individual stone pieces? I’m trying to thin out my collection to raise some cash and want to buy them back one day later-so I’m trying to figure out which pieces I should hang on to and which ones I can replace.

thanks so much for taking time to read!

Also, just my opinion, but the black golds are really awesome and I think they should stay around a long time πŸ˜€ They are a “cool” and “mean” looking dragon so I think they appeal to non windstone, non dragon folks as well. Just my $0.02. *GRIN*

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Kujacker
        Participant

I still need the black gold riser to complete my entire BG collection… but he’s out of stock everywhere (and not like I have money for him right now anyway)! So please, don’t retire them yet.

Melody
          Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Hiya Melody
            Are you having any thoughts about retiring anything in the near future? Or far future? I know the dragon gargoyle has been aroung a long time and personally Im glad he’s still around.(Although Im afraid he’s next) What about the golds? Black golds? any individual stone pieces? I’m trying to thin out my collection to raise some cash and want to buy them back one day later-so I’m trying to figure out which pieces I should hang on to and which ones I can replace.

thanks so much for taking time to read!

Also, just my opinion, but the black golds are really awesome and I think they should stay around a long time πŸ˜€ They are a “cool” and “mean” looking dragon so I think they appeal to non windstone, non dragon folks as well. Just my $0.02. *GRIN* Oh boy.. If you haven’t gathered , we are kinda random. I would have trouble predicting what we will retire next, but it won’t be the black gold color.I love it too much.

I love the bg color too but the dust in my room hates it! XD

I wish the red fire color hadn’t been retired but I understand why it was.

Nicole
            Participant

I’m still wondering if there’s any chance red fire might come back now that the red paint issue has been resolved? The red dragons were my favorite color out right now and I only managed to get two in that color πŸ™ I also agree the black gold should stick around for a long time πŸ˜€ I recently had to sell my emperor in that color and i’m hoping to get another one someday

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Melody wrote:

Oh boy.. If you haven’t gathered , we are kinda random. I would have trouble predicting what we will retire next, but it won’t be the black gold color.I love it too much.

YAAAYYY!!! *happy dance*

I agree with Nicole. Red Fire was a PERFECT trade off for Ruby and I was sad to see it go so fast…but headaches and issues and Windstones that get ruined after they are painted beCAUSE of the paint…too much.

darjeb
                Participant

Yes more red fire – I only have the OW and Fledgie in red fire. I also have the Emperor and Fledgie in Ruby and those are the only red pieces I have. I would love to see the royals in red fire.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

and a red fire oriental. A ruby oriental was never made, ya know? *hint hint to Melody* hehe just the baby oriental and sun dragon.

Once an appropriate red is found, I wonder how red and violet or red and navy blue would look on a dragon

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Really? I would think it’s time for Black and Gold to be replaced with maybe that color Grackle was πŸ™‚ I LOVED that one!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Really? I would think it’s time for Black and Gold to be replaced with maybe that color Grackle was πŸ™‚ I LOVED that one!

I AGREE!! πŸ˜€

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I LOVED Grackle also- maybe ‘black forest’ could be an LP alternative to black gold? Speaking of LP, if the red issue is straightened out enough, what about doing red fire either as an LP now or a ‘limited edition’ or somesuch color if it was still to be sold via retailers, as such to be a limited time run?
                          I think i’d retire gold next myself 😳

Kujacker
                          Participant

In terms of opinions on what should be retired next… emerald peacock. It’s not an exciting color (to me) and could be replaced by the “true blue” dragon lots of people are wanting.
                            I love Black Forest as well… a lot but not until I get that BG riser πŸ˜‰

Nicole
                            Participant

What does black forest look like? I agree I’m not a fan of emerald peacock. It’s like it took two good individual color and made a mediocre combo πŸ™ I would mind if the gold color got replaced by violet flame 😳 πŸ˜†

LuvsDragons
                              Participant

I agree also!! I loved the black and green combo. Two of my favorite colors! πŸ˜€ :snappy:

skeeterdeee wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I AGREE!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.