Pipsxlch’s Trades/Sales

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Pipsxlch’s Trades/Sales

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Time to clear things out!

All figures will be sold as is, please ask for more pictures! They are usually things I acquired second hand, often of things I don’t know much about. Some may be childhood toys of my 20 year old daughter. Don’t be afraid to make an offer!

Hoping to sell, but I may well be interested in trading for plastic toy animal/dinosaur figures. Interest depends on brand, condition and quality… while I do collect some I sell most. I don’t have a market for character figures, just more or less realistic animals and possibly some accessories (mostly plants or rockwork from the better manufacturers). Desirable brands include but are not limited to Safari Ltd., AAA, PV, Schleich, Papo, CollectA, K&M… unbranded may be of interest also.

IMG_1515-Copy-1

McFarlane dragon RESERVED

IMG_1518-Copy-1

McFarlane dragon RESERVED

IMG_2762-1

Grand Champions Clydesdale $8

IMG_2679-Copy

Old fantasy horses, were my daughter’s toys from 2000s, $5 ea., Funko Pop GOT? Jon Snow? $6

pipsxlch
      Participant

IMG_2610-Copy

Papo knight w/ charger NWT $15

IMG_2616-Copy

Canister of ‘Avatar’ figures from Pandora/Walt Disney World, next to buckskin horse (horse is sold) unopened canister is $15 1 canister missing 3 figures is $5

Bunch of my daughter’s old fantasy horses, think they may have been Barbie, $4 ea. 2 for $7

IMG_2680-Copy-2

pipsxlch
        Participant

Knight is sold. 😊

pipsxlch
          Participant

Breyer ‘Silent Knight’ 2003 holiday horse, grey Arabian Khemosabi mold. Selling this for my mom, she got it new. Never removed from box, but box has seen better days. She said she wants $60, if you want to make an offer I’ll relay it. I’ll pad it for shipping, buyer pay actual shipping.

IMG_2775-Copy

pipsxlch
            Participant

P.S., McFarlane dragons are no longer reserved- make an offer if interested!

pipsxlch
              Participant

These Breyers are mine, let me know what you’re thinking… bay overo Classic sporthorse, 2 palomino foals, bay warmblood Stablemate, Classic Quarter horse bay foal from boxed family set 70s-80s, 2 rough running stallions alabaster is yellowed and scuffed bay has chipped ears make a cheap offer as bodies/resculpts/repaints, Family Arabian palomino foal is scuffed as is Quarter horse foal, Stablemate is badly scuffed. Overo looks pretty good (I’m not a show collector, and my ‘fine’ may be your ‘terrible’, please ask for photos if you’re picky!) and other/newer palomino foal has light scuffing. I got all of them second hand, so they’re preloved.

IMG_2793

IMG_2794

IMG_2795

pipsxlch
                Participant

Silent Knight is reserved.😊

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I just found out that I have been directly exposed to COVID, so all sales/trades are suspended for now, until I know it’s safe for me to ship to you. Thanks for understanding!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

My household has tested negative for COVID, so sales/trades are reopened. The only hold at this time is Silent Knight. Please feel free to make offers! (I’d also part with the snowy owl figurine behind the Breyers, think it’s made by Homco)

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Silent Knight and the snowy owl have a new home, thanks!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I just found a double of Breyer’s Sham w/ wheat ear, though I’m giving Tig3r first dibs since she mentioned wanting one. He will be up for offers otherwise. Ear tips are the only real issue I see, a couple small scuffs and a factory oops black spot of paint next to tail otherwise.

IMG_2838-Copy

IMG_2839-Copy

IMG_2840-Copy

IMG_2841-Copy

tig3r06
                          Participant

Awww thank you for thinking of me pipsxlch! I was able to find a wheat ear w/light heel Sham already. And I found some bundles for others I was looking for. Currently, I am looking for the Jamboree liver chestnut sham and maybe Quinn sham, not sure of the blue ribbon vintage on Quinn. They will probably be spendy if found so I may have to wait a few on those two since I just bought Lugh sham and hippogriffs too 😬

pipsxlch
                            Participant

I’m glad you found your Shams, Tig3r! So I will put this guy up for offers until next Sunday 8/15/20 7pm EST. If interested, PM me an offer and I’ll post high offers here.

Funny I was at a flea market looking for plastic toy animals and dinosaurs, and find Sham instead!

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I found a bunch more Breyers to sell, let me know if you’re interested. I am unsure about selling the Appaloosa stock horse stallion, as it was a figure I had and loved as a kid. The dodo is not for sale.

IMG_2868-Copy

IMG_2869-Copy

pipsxlch
                                Participant

The red dun/roan mustang is sold.

These figures are not mine, but at a local resale store. If anyone is interested, I can pick them up. First pic I think they were around $20-25 each.
                                  [url=https://postimg.cc/MvnKkxHS][img]https://i.postimg.cc/02f6wyqb/IMG-6389.jpg[/img][/url]

Second pic the top 2 horses he just got in, and the legs are wonky. I told him any purchase would depend on him straightening out the legs. The 3rd designer horse is fine.
                                  [url=https://postimg.cc/ZW3bRc6s][img]https://i.postimg.cc/K8pR0pjb/IMG-6434.jpg[/img][/url]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.