fbpx

pink dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pink dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I wonder whether Ski got her three.

lamortefille
      Participant

I guess I just missed these. πŸ˜₯ How many were there to begin with?

Travistie
        Participant

If Ski was like me, and was checking back here every 15 minutes… then I’m sure she did! πŸ˜†

Jodi
          Participant

I missed them too. I didn’t see an announcement about it or anything! πŸ˜₯ Well, at least Melody put on there that there will be more.

Edit: I just saw the announcement! πŸ˜†

Maria
            Participant

Don’t give up just yet. Remember the two pearl griffin chicks that turned up post-sell-out. If I were you I’d keep checking…

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Holy frijoles, you guys are crazy fast! I’m pretty sure they only painted 10 this first round because Melody didn’t know how many people wanted them. So, you’ll have to wait till they cast and paint more for the next batch.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

frozendragon
                Participant

well I was worried ski might miss out….cause I didn’t see her on….and I did PM her..

so I grabbed the very last one just in case….

and if she got hers then I will have that one for someone else…

but at least Melody said she will paint more….so I’m sure everyone that wants one will prolly get one..

it’s just kind of funny how many people said they didn’t care for the pink but they sold that fast…

hehe…

Maria
                  Participant

I think it’s because they’re curlies. If they were fledges they wouldn’t have sold like that.

lamortefille
                    Participant

I kept refreshing the page at your suggestion, GB. One did pop back up and I managed to snag it. Thanks!

Maria
                      Participant

Well I’ll be. 😯 Congrats! πŸ˜€

Melody
                        Keymaster

You mean, the store says “out of stock”, and if you refresh there are more?? We need to fix that glitch if that is what is happening!

Skigod377
                          Participant

I sure didnt get one. Thank you Frozen!!! πŸ˜€ I actually had to work today πŸ™

Darn and I was in a meeting. Anyone else have a extra one?

lamortefille
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

You mean, the store says “out of stock”, and if you refresh there are more?? We need to fix that glitch if that is what is happening!

I thought maybe somebody put one in their cart to pay for later and the cart timed out…put it back in the store?

frozendragon
                              Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Melody wrote:

I thought maybe somebody put one in their cart to pay for later and the cart timed out…put it back in the store?

I think that’s how it works…..because you can put it in your cart….but if you don’t pay for it right away it can be taken out of your cart after so long…

at least that’s how other online stores work… πŸ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 290 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.