fbpx

Pink Curlies for the Store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pink Curlies for the Store

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kristi
    Participant

Are these going to be the same as the ones you did a while ago?

Melody
      Keymaster

Almost.
        They are very close in color to the ones Olimpia painted, but a bit more rosy. I didn’t use exactly the same red paint that she did, but they look nice.
        I’ll see if I can post a photo of them .

fairyhearted
        Participant

NEED…. PINK….. DRAGON….. I want one so bad! It’s my favorite color and I don’t have any. I’m scared to leave my computer. lol. I don’t want them to sell out! Any idea how many you’ll be posting and around when they might be posted?

Melody
          Keymaster

I have trouble predicting when things will go in the store..The pink curlies are in the eye department now, we are dithering about what color eye they should have, either an old color (blah), or a fancy metallic yellow gold color.

If we can talk someone into painting new eyes, the curlies will get finished tomorrow and put in the store later that day.

Syn
            Participant

I vote for “fancy metallic yellow gold” eyes, rather than “blah.”

Melody
              Keymaster

We decided to use the yellow eyes that aren’t metallic. They look good and go with the jewel color. I think the last pink curl dragons had green eyes, so this is a new color for them. They will be in the store tomorrow.

Melody
                Keymaster

I put a photo of the version 2 pink curlie on the blog.

Hi Melody, I was wondering if there were going to be any pink
                  curlies happening in the next few months? He looks so sweet. My toasted pearl
                  curlie and Zonkers would love a buddy. I hope you are doing well and have
                  had a great summer. My bakery job here was very busy. Love your friend Dee.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.