fbpx

Pink Curles gone already??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pink Curles gone already??

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

OOOooooo… SO PRETTY!!! I can’t wait to get mine!

It has yellow-green eyes… is that a new eye color?

Someone have the link handy?

Participant

ddvm wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Ravnheart wrote:

They are really beautiful πŸ™‚ I think these would be very popular, wonder what the record time for something to sell out is? πŸ™‚

Something new called “The Windstone Minute!”

There was a BIN on ebay – I forgot what – that sold out in 45 seconds, I think.

Selling the pink curl? Isn’t that selling something you don’t currently have?

SilverArrow wrote:

ddvm wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Ravnheart wrote:

They are really beautiful πŸ™‚ I think these would be very popular, wonder what the record time for something to sell out is? πŸ™‚

Something new called “The Windstone Minute!”

There was a BIN on ebay – I forgot what – that sold out in 45 seconds, I think.

Selling the pink curl? Isn’t that selling something you don’t currently have?
        I think ddvm is talking about the empea curl or russet curl that sold out really fast.

frozendragon
        Participant

they are perty…I’m glad I got one…

dragonessjade wrote:

Someone have the link handy?

https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/product.php?productid=191&cat=24&page=1
          That what you wanted?

Azurielle
          Participant

I missed them…I really wanted a pink, too πŸ™

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jasmine
            Participant

Well, add me to the list…she’s so pretty. I still not sure if I’ll like it in the larger dragons but it’s perfect for the curled.

Susie
              Keymaster

If you want to be emailed when the next batch of Pearly Pink Curled dragons becomes available, please email me at susie@windstoneeditions.com and put “Pink Curled Waiting List” in the subject line. I’ll try to send you a message when they are back in stock so that you can order one from the Windstone on-line store. This way we’ll get an idea of how many more are wanted too. Thank you!

Thank you so much, Susie!

I was stunned when I saw the subject line. I’d been cruising the store before I left for lunch and would check them now and then, while I was checking prices and availability on other things.

Then I was about to cry because I missed them after all that ‘pink’ squeaking.

Thanks Susie!! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I’m not feeling the love of the pink curled dragon from the “official” Windstone picture. Someone please be sure to post pictures from different angles when they get theirs.

Bob

boskydragon wrote:

πŸ™ I had one in my cart & by the time I hit checkout my cart was empty (under a minute). πŸ™

How can someone else take something out of your basket??
                    I’m nOT a pink person either (nothing against pink just not one of my #1 colors) but I KNEW Windstone would make a pink Dragon a must for us collectors. I’m also building my army or curlies so she is a MUST

ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……… πŸ‘Ώ

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

boskydragon wrote:

πŸ™ I had one in my cart & by the time I hit checkout my cart was empty (under a minute). πŸ™

How can someone else take something out of your basket??

The way most online shopping carts work is that even though something is in your basket, it’s not YOURS until you click ‘purchase’ or ‘buy’ and you pay. This is actually both to protect the store and future buyers. I know it may seem a little unfair, but if they were not set up that way, people could put something in their ‘basket’, leave the site, and not come back to pay for a while (if ever). If an item was put on ‘hold’ or pulled out of a store’s inventory each time someone put it in their basket without actually buying it, they’d not have any left to sell to the people that actually completed the transaction. I hope that makes sense! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.