Pink Curled dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Pink Curled dragons

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

Hi. I thought I’d better say something about the Pink Curled dragons! Yes, we had a small number of them (less dragons than the number of names I had on my waiting list) and they went into the store and were sold quickly. Those whose names are on my waiting list for Pink Curled and who did not manage to buy one: I have moved you to my New Waiting List for Pink Curled dragons! Again, anyone who wants a Pink Curled dragon can email me and I will place you on the waiting list to be emailed when they are in stock again. Please put Pink Curled Waiting List in the subject line! I do not know when more will be ready – right now we have no “naked” curled dragons ready to paint so I am guessing it will be a little while.

Wow a 3rd batch has come and gone already? 😯

Travistie
        Participant

Dang! Those suckers are HOT!!!!

Susie
          Keymaster

Quote:

Wow a 3rd batch has come and gone already?

πŸ˜€ only two batches have come and gone! The 3rd batch will be bigger.

Purplecat
            Participant

hehe…can you hint us which will be the next pink dragon? We won’t tell… 😈

Mmloda
              Participant

Yeah Susie…PLEAZZZZZ…we PROMISe we won’t tell….WE ALL LOVE FUZZYS!!!!! πŸ˜†

Marzena

Aw, guys. I’m sorry you didn’t get one. (I’m not sure but, I think there were only 7 last time 😯 ) But, give the poor things time to hatch. πŸ˜† (I was just in the right place at the right time.)

Susie
                Keymaster

Quote:

hehe…can you hint us which will be the next pink dragon? We won’t tell…

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry, I have no idea. You guys know more about what’s coming up than I do! Honest!!! (Maybe Fuzzy knows, but he’s not talking)

Maria
                  Participant

Congrats on getting one, Romeo.

Thank you Susie! πŸ˜€ <3
                    I thought I better get one of the 2nd version VF Curlies too…There were only 6… 😈 (wish I had known I was gonna have the money for both… πŸ˜‰ )

Still waiting for my curlie in the post πŸ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.