fbpx

Pink Curled Dragons are in stock again

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pink Curled Dragons are in stock again

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author

10 left as of 6.40pm GMT πŸ˜€

Griff, we must have been shopping at the same time. I just went to check and now there’s 9. πŸ˜€

darjeb
    Participant

Yipee got one

Because I dont have my passwords and am in chaos of moving (shipping address etc), I have to do this the slow way which is contact Susie with what I want, wait for her response with total which will then let me know she put aside the piece I want. I just did this with the pink curl but dont know if she’ll open her email in time before they fly out. Theres only about 6 left when I just checked, I believe.

GAH I want one! But I have to force myself to not buy anything til I get that emerald scratcher. *flails* I even banned myself from ebay, lol.

edit: lmao, I caved and bought one. XD! Guess I’ll have to sell more stuff now.. XP

lamortefille
      Participant

PaperCut wrote:

GAH I want one! But I have to force myself to not buy anything til I get that emerald scratcher. *flails* I even banned myself from ebay, lol.

edit: lmao, I caved and bought one. XD! Guess I’ll have to sell more stuff now.. XP

*admires your self-control* πŸ˜† Welcome to the club!!

4 left eeeeek! hurry hurry hurry!

Whoo hoo. I got mine. Now you don’t have to get one for me Ski. πŸ˜€

lamortefille wrote:

Heh, I wonder if it was good or bad that I got paid for something I sold today? XD!

*thinks* mm, definitely good. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
        Participant

PaperCut wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Heh, I wonder if it was good or bad that I got paid for something I sold today? XD!

*thinks* mm, definitely good. πŸ˜†

Yup, def good: -) I checked out your gallery…cool stuff! Please post if you open up for commissions…

1 left!

lamortefille wrote:

Yup, def good: -) I checked out your gallery…cool stuff! Please post if you open up for commissions…

Will do ^_^

They’re all gone now!

YAY, Susie got my email in time! But, I think the Pink Curl (and MAYBE coiled mama if they make her) is the only pink Id want (well, maybe a fledge). LMAO- how many “well, maybe … ” in this paragraph?! πŸ˜†

Now the BG curl which arrives tomorrow will have a friend. But this site is BAD! 😈 I really cannot be doing this!

OOOh a pink coiled mother!? Nice. And all he curlies have gone.

Dorothy
          Participant

Does anyone know how many of the pink curls were in this batch?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.