fbpx

Picture of red fire OW?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Picture of red fire OW?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Nope, Sorry! They are dragons. Though Melody may well have other stuff in the works!! I only know bits and pieces. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
      Participant

I’m thinking either silver Laps or new color of curlies!

I would love if they were making rainforest Spectrals… but that’s a long shot! πŸ˜†

Blade-of-the-Moon
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I got the bill for my order today, and it’s back ordered. I guess they are not quite ready. I’m still getting the Lap and Spectral though. I’ll probably get them tomorrow. I’ll put pics on my website when I get them in.

I’ll keep you updated on the status of the OW.

I think they ran out of a vital color of paint! So it may be a little while. πŸ™

The bonus is, since they can’t work on those, they are working on other surprises for you collectors… πŸ˜‰

Noooooooo! That’s a big setback right ? Seems like it would be… πŸ˜₯

I guess there’s not even 1 done then we can get pics of… πŸ™

As long as one of those surprises isn’t an Old Green OW …. not sure I could take that right now… 😯

Travistie
          Participant

OOOoooo… I forgot about the green OWs! I bet those are in the works. I’m gonna have to pass no matter when they come out though. He’s too big for me. As long as I can get a green curlie, I’ll be content. 8)

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Ooooohhh I hope its a green OW! But I hope there’s like 50 of them! lol they will go super fast.

Blade-of-the-Moon
              Participant

travistie wrote:

I’m thinking either silver Laps or new color of curlies!

I would love if they were making rainforest Spectrals… but that’s a long shot! πŸ˜†

Silver Laps would be great…I could get one of those if I pick up a RF OW.

If the OG OWs are that limited I’ll never be able to snag one… πŸ™

Travistie
                Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Ooooohhh I hope its a green OW! But I hope there’s like 50 of them! lol they will go super fast.

Yeah right! πŸ˜† I’ll be suprised if she can get like 20 of them done with that limited paint. Though she did say the paint is thick… so can get more out of it when thinned. We shall see!

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Not silver, just yet! They’re having a problem with those too :/ I don’t know if Melody is working on old green Anythings or not.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Andrea
                    Participant

Oooooh. Blackfire Kirins!!!! Okay. I’m just wishing here!

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Nope, Sorry! They are dragons. Though Melody may well have other stuff in the works!! I only know bits and pieces. πŸ™‚

Better for my pocket book then!

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I’m voting for silver laps too πŸ˜‰ or O.O SILVER SPECTRALS!

Maria
                          Participant

The RF OWs are back-ordered? They sound like they’re really popular.

Blade-of-the-Moon
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

The RF OWs are back-ordered? They sound like they’re really popular.

Sounded more like they haven’t finished any of them yet… and now the Silver Laps too ?

I know it’s not prudent to buy more things ( paint ) before you move but does tha tmean we will have wait until then to get the Silver laps and/or RF OWs ?

BDW
                              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

The bonus is, since they can’t work on those, they are working on other surprises for you collectors… πŸ˜‰

They are?

I can’t wait to know what it is![/][/]

Travistie
                                Participant

Oh, just thought of something! Rainbow somethings… like Scratchers maybe? 8) I only say this, cause I found it interesting how Arlla wanted to know who got that first Scratcher from GB’s factory visit. She just kinda asked about it outta the blue last week or the week before. Being she’s now working at Windstone… she would see what’s being made. Just kinda perked my interest when she brought it up.

I’m really hoping for rainbow Spectrals though.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.