fbpx

pics

Home Forums Miscellany Community pics

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

OK….when you fish the purple blue black one out of your bra…mail it to me…

😈

I think I’ve assimilated him….. 😯 Like Davey Jones’ ship in Pirates 2? πŸ˜† 😯

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Those are great Nirvana! And was the Poad a good guest at dinner? πŸ˜›

Remember all the Poad ™ prints on Melody’s cake? Yah, that’s what they do when they get drunk on wine or chocolate, they walk into and all over everything….
        😯

Other than that she was a perfect angel! =P

frozendragon
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

OK….when you fish the purple blue black one out of your bra…mail it to me…

😈

I think I’ve assimilated him….. 😯 Like Davey Jones’ ship in Pirates 2? πŸ˜† 😯

hmm not good….

I guess next month I will have to beg for my own…

Skigod377
          Participant

OMG! The one whispering in your ear in the first pic is awesome! 😯 I like them all, actually, but I think that one is best.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

OMG POAD attack!!! there are sooo manny of them!!!!

Participant

Neat pics, thanks for sharing.

Those are great pics. It looks like you made a good dinner as well.

Aww ^^ They are so cute! Nice pics Nirvana πŸ™‚
                But the question is, why do you have so many poads(tm) while I have none ;_; They are so varied in color!

Those are all of Melody’s test paints at the factory. We just got to play with them for a while.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

Saydee72 wrote:

But the question is, why do you have so many poads(tm) while I have none ;_; They are so varied in color!

Hehehe, they’re not all mine…..yet….Those are all the test paints. That’s what happens at the factory after hours……visitors get swarmed by the Poads ™ and Miss Melody laughs at you trying to fit more in your cleavage while John takes pictures……… 😯 Ok, that sounded wrong….but it was totaly not all my idea!!!! They really DID want to see how many poads I could fit in my cleavage…..

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

oh coooool!luuuckyyyyy!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! Cute pics! I want the balck one…But if you assimilated it I think I will pass… πŸ˜‰ I think that EVERYONE in the photos are pretty (even the Poads)!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

ROFLMAO!!! Cute pics! I want the balck one…But if you assimilated it I think I will pass… πŸ˜‰ I think that EVERYONE in the photos are pretty (even the Poads)!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awwwww 😳 😳

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Saydee72 wrote:

Hehehe, they’re not all mine…..yet….Those are all the test paints. That’s what happens at the factory after hours……visitors get swarmed by the Poads ™ and Miss Melody laughs at you trying to fit more in your cleavage while John takes pictures……… 😯 Ok, that sounded wrong….but it was totaly not all my idea!!!! They really DID want to see how many poads I could fit in my cleavage…..

haha, it is amazing on what happens after the idea is brought up.

Bob

OK Poads(tm) seem to be growing on me slightly. I still like the white one and LOVE the color of the gold one in your left hand on the 3rd pic I think it was

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.