fbpx

pics of black sunset griffins in the store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone pics of black sunset griffins in the store!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

WOW! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I want at least one griffin family and I’ll take that one!!! lol

wolflodge100
      Participant

well, that one is sold but I have more comming on Friday! ๐Ÿ˜†

Kujacker
        Participant

I want the Male… and MAYBE the chicks. No female for me ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
          Participant

Thanks, wolflodge. I just keep staring at them. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Kasie
            Participant

I just notice that the wings on the sunset griff are bout the same color as one of my pyos!
              http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=1&uid=289
              Ah man, I should of kept it and they would have matched! I do agree about the red eyes though. They are pretty freaky, specially against the black. Blue would of looked great. They would have matched the black gold dragons.

Skigod377
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

WOW!! All sold out, too. Those wings are incredible!! I really didnt like the one in the gallery, but those look great!

They haven’t put them in the online store yet. They want people to buy them from retailers first. There are still plenty available.Ah! Ok, thanks! I thought everyone went on a buying spree ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

I just notice that the wings on the sunset griff are bout the same color as one of my pyos!
                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=lastupby&cat=0&pos=1&uid=289
                  Ah man, I should of kept it and they would have matched! I do agree about the red eyes though. They are pretty freaky, specially against the black. Blue would of looked great. They would have matched the black gold dragons.

Thanks goodness they didn’t use blue! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

lamortefille
                  Participant

I agree…no blue:p

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.