Phuzzieologists

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Phuzzieologists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

tdm

twindragonsmum
      Participant

How does one go about earning a Ph.D (phuzzieology degree)? Are there any schools that you might recommend; on-line courses or homestudy programs? How many credits must one earn? Are there specialties within the subject or is it such a new field of study that everything is taught under the same department? Are there purebred fuzzies? If so, how do we go about registering the bloodlines? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum XD

tdm

Pam

Phuzziology is still a very new field. I don’t know of any colleges/universities that have any classes devoted solely to phuzziology (yet). However, if you are looking to get into the field, I would strongly suggest taking courses that concentrate on invertebrate zoology. Susie may have more advice.
          The WPD (Windstone Phuzziology Dept.) is the first of its kind. Although people have known of the existence of fuzzies for quite some time, no one has ever bothered to devote much time to studying them as a species before. The organized study of fuzzies has been, sadly, a very overlooked aspect of biology (until now!).

There are many “purebred” fuzzies already, and with the popularity of fuzzies growing, there are sure to be, many, many more
          πŸ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Heehee! That’s about the only Ph.D. I’d be interested in earning. πŸ˜†

Heather
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Heehee! That’s about the only Ph.D. I’d be interested in earning. πŸ˜†

Phuzzy Doctorae“? πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

‘Xactly. πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.