Photobucket has changed its Terms of Service

Home Forums Miscellany Community Photobucket has changed its Terms of Service

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Jellyfish

pipsxlch
      Participant

An experiment… it wouldn’t let me add text (let alone another photo) to that post, but it does seem to have worked

Kim
        Blocked

I have discovered with adding photos on here that if you want to write something first, you can type a reply like normal and then hit enter and add a photo below and if you want to type more under the photo or add other photos, click just to the right of the photo so it deselects it and then hit enter and you can type again below or add another photo.  If you don’t click to the right of the photo before hitting enter, it will delete the photo so you just want to make sure you click off the photo first to deselect it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I tried to download all my photos stored on Photobucket, but it kept crashing the computer. We have hi-speed…can stream and download movies no problem…but photobucket is so full of garbage, with all their ads plastered all over the place that I can’t even take my pictures back from their site.  Anyone have any suggestions, other than one picture at a time? Maybe there’s a trick to this…

I already tried “Download Album” and keep getting “oops, something went wrong” … anyone else having this issue?

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
            Participant

Angelika, If you are on a Windows computer, install Firefox, then install Adblocker Plus. It is free, and very effective. That worked for me.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.