fbpx

Photo sharing for people who don't want to pay for photobucket or have trouble.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Photo sharing for people who don't want to pay for photobucket or have trouble.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

There is a website called imgur. It is free, clean and very, very easy to make a quick profile and upload photos.

Pfau

You just upload and copy the link and paste in your post here.

Headbutts

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
      Participant

You can give your picture a title like the ones above and write a description below it.

You can make it private or public. You can upload multiple items and make albums.

View post on imgur.com

Ramses

Epona
        Participant

Thank you for this. Ā I have had all kinds of trouble with photobucket and posting pictures here.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Can you upload video clips and share links? PhotoBucket doesn’t seem to like my 208mb file.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
            Participant

Thanks for the tip! I’ll check it out!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I’ve been lucky so far with photobucket still. I haven’t gotten anything asking for money and my pictures are still visable on other sites, possibly because I’m using less than 5% off the space available on my free account.

Aggie83
                Participant

Courtney – your kitty is beautiful!

Courtney
                  Participant

Ela-Hara yes you can upload video in gif form but they are silent.

GardenNinja
                    Participant

That isn’t it. I was using 1%. Somehow they overlooked you. I’d say “lucky you”, but you still have to deal with Photobucket.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

Courtney,
                        I’ve definitely decided to go with imgur for the eBay photos, but I did a batch upload, and I cannot figure out a way to make imgur tell me the original file name. Do you know if there is a way? I name the files with the names of the pieces, and I’d rather not have to type in 200 names as titles. Both flickr and photo*uckit take the file name as the title by default.

Sikek
                        Participant

Yes, Imgur is where it’s at!

Photobucket has progressively become more and more of a pain, on the other hand Imgur is very quick and easy to work with.

I’m still not sure why some images on photobucket are working, not that I’ve really looked into it, but I wonder what the reason is.

StormDancer
                          Participant

Mine are still working as well, but I’m not planning on that lasting. Thanks for the info on Imgur.

Looking for:
                            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Someone on another forum I frequent has recommended postimages.org to me. They said it was free and simple to use (simple is a BIG requirement for me). I havenā€™t tried it yet, hoping to see more responses myself.

There’s a thread in Community on this topic too; someone there recommended Flickr.

GardenNinja
                              Participant

Flickr is NOT an option if you intend to abide by their terms of service. The only thing that makes Flickr usable is that they do not enforce their terms of service. Also, Yahoo (Flickr is part of Yahoo) is going through major changes right now, so don’t count on it continuing to work.
                                I posted more details in the thread you mentioned.

Courtney
                                Participant

Garden Ninja, you should be able to directly load your pictures into eBay without using a third party thing like Imgur.

My only thought is to upload each picture onto Imgur individually and then copy the link.

But again, eBay should access your pictures directly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.