fbpx

Peter Stone Custom OOAK Unicorn

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Peter Stone Custom OOAK Unicorn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shandi
    Participant

Bloomin’ Fairies!
      Has head head slightly tucked, ears pinned, new double mane/tail, hand sculpted horn and collar.
      He woke from a nap to find the little blighters had been at it again and had braided and bejeweled him while he slept… Do I look like a bloody MARE! he called out… now to find someone to remove all this silliness from him..wonder if that saucy little mermaid is about..she always appreciates the trinkets they insist in putting in my hair.
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

For Sale $200.00 you pay shipping ( i ship priority )

Erika
      Participant

Wow, he’s beautiful! Also you have given me extreme urges to put a massively epic mane on something. Wish my horse had hair like that.

Carolyn
        Participant

I’d love to have him . But can only trade or make payments . Good luck selling him .

Falcolf
          Participant

That is seriously the best horn I’ve ever seen on any model horse! He’s seriously epic, really gorgeous! Nice work on everything, I’m sure he’ll get a home fast!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Shandi
            Participant

I’m open to partial trades…1/2 cash the other half PYO’s the Kirin,the Unicorn,the Griffin or the Keeper. I’d like 2 PYO’s or (5 PYO’s dulpicate of the Kirin or the Unicorn plus you pay shipping in exchange for My angry Unicorn.) did that make any sense?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.