fbpx

Pet Pics!! just for fun

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet Pics!! just for fun

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 254 total)
  • Author

khat7 wrote:

Is Kari extremely affectionate and doesn’t know when to quit?

Yep, exactly. She follows you around and shrieks at you to pet her, but all my parents do is swear at her and chase her away. I mostly just ignore her. XD; *horrible I know but I really don’t like cats* We have six mow, used to be ten. Two of them died from FIP (look it up on wikipedia), and at least two more of them have it and will die probably this year…

PaperCut wrote:

khat7 wrote:

Yep, exactly. She follows you around and shrieks at you to pet her, but all my parents do is swear at her and chase her away. I mostly just ignore her. XD; *horrible I know but I really don’t like cats* We have six mow, used to be ten. Two of them died from FIP (look it up on wikipedia), and at least two more of them have it and will die probably this year…

Do you mean FIV ? I am familiar with that. We lost our beautiful Siamese cat to that years ago.
    I’m sorry you don’t like cats. Do you think it has something to do with your mom liking them so much and treating them like they are more important than you? I’m sorry if this seems out of line. I don’t mean to intrude, but I have read your other posts and even commented a time or two. ~Hugs~
    I was never much of a dog person before. I liked them OK and would never ever hurt one, I just much preferred cats. Than I got Alf 😳 😆

He goes with me everywhere I go and sleeps with me at night. I think my husband is jealous 😈 😆 My kids call him my CaDog and my Dad says he is the biggest lap dog he’s ever seen. Don’t know what I’d do with out him now 🙂

I think she’s talking about Feline Infectious peritinitis (spelling?) it’s a fatal mouth disease.

DragonMistress wrote:

I think she’s talking about Feline Infectious peritinitis (spelling?) it’s a fatal mouth disease.

Thanks. I should have known that. I hope they are not in too much pain. Poor kitties. I hate to see any animal suffer.

Yep, it’s Feline Infectious Peritonitis. They don’t seem to be in pain, but the other cats know they’re sick and attack them, chase them away from the food/litterbox, hiss & spit, etc. The two that died, Panda and Maya, were obviously in pain though. It was Panda that started it. We got her as a stray when she was a couple months old and didn’t know she was sick at all til she was a year old. The symptoms just suddenly showed up out of nowhere and she was clearly suffering by then so we had to put her down. The Maya ended up the same way about a year later, and now Tsing and Kali are getting sick too, but they’re not so far yet that they’re in any pain. At least I don’t think so…

As for hating cats, I dunno why exactly. They just piss me off SO BAD, always running around all hyper, breaking things, etc. Plus I’m allergic (not that my mother cares). x.x

I am sorry you have to live with the allergy. It is selfish of your mother to keep cats when you are allergic. I hope you are able to get out and on your own some day soon. Meantime you have all the crazy windstoners to vent with 😆

Well she thinks I’m making up the allergies so I’ll have something else to complain about. Blah, whatever. I just ignore her now. x.x

lamortefille
    Participant

PaperCut wrote:

khat7 wrote:

I would think you and Karli would bond…since most of the time it seems you’re both getting screamed at or ignored and not shown much love.

Skigod377
      Participant

Here are my babies again. 😀
        Rab and Moocah

Bacchus AKA Nuisance.

And Princess.

ski I like your bunny. I used to have one a long time ago, like when I 7 or 8, and for the longest time my mom told my sister and i that she ran away, only to be told last year when we got talking about her that she got really sick and died. Just an odd memory.
        I used to love rotties until this woman brought her dog into my shop where I used to work to get his nails clipped when outta no where he knocked me over and mauled the heck outta my arms. He came in with a muzzle on luckily but what got me is that the woman was just standing there watching him do this to me and just yelling at the dog “NO NO NO BAD DOG!” Those nails were like fish hooks…the dog came in walking on his nails not his pads. It’s taking me a while to get over it but I’m trying really hard cuz they used to be one of my favorite breeds of dogs. 🙂

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Skigod377
        Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

ski I like your bunny. I used to have one a long time ago, like when I 7 or 8, and for the longest time my mom told my sister and i that she ran away, only to be told last year when we got talking about her that she got really sick and died. Just an odd memory.
          I used to love rotties until this woman brought her dog into my shop where I used to work to get his nails clipped when outta no where he knocked me over and mauled the heck outta my arms. He came in with a muzzle on luckily but what got me is that the woman was just standing there watching him do this to me and just yelling at the dog “NO NO NO BAD DOG!” Those nails were like fish hooks…the dog came in walking on his nails not his pads. It’s taking me a while to get over it but I’m trying really hard cuz they used to be one of my favorite breeds of dogs. 🙂

Thats probably why he was muzzled. I am glad you didnt get hurt. I would not tolerate my dogs acting like that. 😕

lamortefille
          Participant

How are you pups feeling, Ski? Bacchus turned out to be a handsome boy! Princess is adorable, too.

I think if anything I was more angry at the owner. She just stood there screaming at her dog and wasn’t even trying to help me. The dog had to weigh over 120lbs..big boy, but she had one of those pinch collars on him and I guess she just didn’t know how to use it properly.
            She knew her dog was bad (at least I’m assuming she knew cuz of the muzzle she had on him) and I think she should have taken him to a vet where they could have sedated him or something. I should have turned her away, but that’s my job and I had to try to take care of him for her. So maybe it’s my fault? 😕

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Skigod377
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

How are you pups feeling, Ski? Bacchus turned out to be a handsome boy! Princess is adorable, too.

They are Ok. Moocah is limping for some reason and Rab always limps. 😆 Im taking Rab with me to see GB tomorrow! The cat is annoying. I dont know why I got a cat.

Skigod377
              Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

I think if anything I was more angry at the owner. She just stood there screaming at her dog and wasn’t even trying to help me. The dog had to weigh over 120lbs..big boy, but she had one of those pinch collars on him and I guess she just didn’t know how to use it properly.
                She knew her dog was bad (at least I’m assuming she knew cuz of the muzzle she had on him) and I think she should have taken him to a vet where they could have sedated him or something. I should have turned her away, but that’s my job and I had to try to take care of him for her. So maybe it’s my fault? 😕

Some folks freak out in a crisis. My 1st floor neighbors doberman got away from her and attacked the upstairs neighbors rottie. All she could do was fall on her knees holding the collar and scream. She was pretty shook up… and still, hasnt neutered that damn dog.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 254 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.