fbpx

Pet Pics!! just for fun

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet Pics!! just for fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 254 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Some of us are always talking about our animals…I love animals and I would love to see everyone’s pets!!! Here is my crew…
    This is the fatty, Scooter…he likes shoes..

This is the brat, Jester..

This is the weirdo, Hanzo..

Yes they are all spoiled. 😆

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Pegasi1978
    Participant

Aww! I wish I still had pets. My family dog, Spike, was put to sleep in 1994. This was what the fur ball looked like back in 1983.

My husband’s family dog, Sam, had to be put to sleep this past May.

My boys,

Danny Boy:

Romeo:

I hate to think of what I’ll do with them if I lose my appartment.

Whisper (black lab) & Echo (pit bull) –

Evil things –

Gracie

me and bailey

Bailey

Bailey again

licorice

Gerard

Elena
      Participant

Sam – also known as Sammy Sammerson, Sad Eye Sam, Sammy Speedbump, Turkey Dog and Goof Dog

awww!! they are all sooo cute!!
        Pegasil1978 I’m sorry you lost your pets…you should get another pet of some sort. I couldn’t live without one.
        Romeodanny your cats are precious. are they from the same litter? There was a litter of kittens at the humane society a few weeks ago that had one that looked like danny!!
        PaperCut, those dogs are cute..I love Echo’s ears!! That’s a lot of cats, I like cats but I can’t see myself owning that many.
        KMD4me what are gracie and licorice? I can’t see a tail so I don’t want to be mean and call them rats if they are not. 😉 Very cute! Bailey reminds me of an old friend’s dog, is he a border collie?? Gerard is cool, my apartment doesn’t allow us to have rodents or reptiles of any type for some reason..silly really.

foxfeather, sam is adorable! He strikes me as a big lap dog. Is he?

I know, I hate cats; I’m allergic to them. They’re all my mothers. We used to have ten. x.x

Here’s some more pics of Whisper & Echo~

Echo’s tail is broken and she has scars all over her body, but she’s not mean at all. The neighbors think they’re both vicious monsters though cause they bark at everything that moves. x.x;

Sometimes it’s good to have a dog that barks at everything that moves. They must be excellent watch dogs. My dog’s tail is broken too. It curls over his back but right in the middle of his tail there is an old break. You can bend his tail completely in half where the break is and he doesn’t even notice. You can’t tell it’s broken cuz of all the hair.
        That last pic of Whisper is cute, he looks like he just got done playing and is now outta breath.

Well it’s not so great when my mother threatens to do unspeakable things to them if they don’t shut up. >>; *cough*

more pics. *shot*

XD; that’s it for now I guess… they’re both girls by the way. And all but one of the cats (Rocky) are girls. *dies*

Travistie
        Participant

Here is a pic of my dog, Schatzie. She is a bassett hound. This was taken a while ago… when she was not afraid of cameras. I’m not able to get any decent up to date pics of her, since she always runs away every time she sees the camera. Goofy dog!

Anyway, she is incredibly spoiled. She loves to hang over the back of the couch. In fact, she spends the majority of her day on the couch. I have to keep a sheet on it so she doesn’t get hair all over it. She sheds A LOT! This is when she was about 6 months old, and managed to get the sheet half way off here. I need to invest in a couch cover one of these days!

Leigha
          Participant

This is my bunny LuluBell

the dragon collector wrote:

Romeodanny your cats are precious. are they from the same litter? There was a litter of kittens at the humane society a few weeks ago that had one that looked like danny!!

They are from the same litter. Danny has a cotten coat, and Romeo has a silky coat. Guess who likes to be groomed more. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 254 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.