fbpx

Pet Pics!! just for fun

Home Forums Miscellany Community Pet Pics!! just for fun

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

Found these of Loki and Pixel on Christmas Eve 2007. They are bigger here, ‘tho Pixel is still very petite and dainty πŸ˜€ (sorry ’bout the weird eye glow)

Pixel

Loki

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Stephanie
      Participant

PC

Mouser

Ginger Good Squeak

Bob

that top one is TOOOOO funny!!!

Stephanie
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

that top one is TOOOOO funny!!!

PC cracks me up all the time! He is a great kitty! Watching him and Mouser play can get FUNNY! He’ll “leap frog” over her with all 4 feet off the ground while she is swating at him… OH its funny! Catching a picture like that MIGHT be hard but if I ever do… I will post it!!! πŸ˜†

That picture was great, I walked into the living room and saw him sitting like that, so a walked and got my camera before he desided to stop sitting like that…LOL

lamortefille
            Participant

Stephanie
              Participant

LOL… Or… “Like Yo! Whats Up?” lol πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                Participant

πŸ˜† My husband saw PC and wanted to know where you got Bill the Cat?!? Ack!! Pphppt! πŸ˜†

Stephanie
                  Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tiffany
                    Participant

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dragon collector you have a chin!!!!! thundersquee! i do too! your guy looks so human with his expressive face!! lol! so cute!! i love the chubby kitty and the sandal, lol.
                      here’s my chinny chin, her name is miso. i have four papillons as well to compliment her. her ear hair normally hangs longer than her chest hair, but bitsy pulls her ear hair all the time and has since shortened it to its current length. >.<

[img]
                      then the paps:little bitsy from my avatar
                      [img]
                      maximus, a big obnoxious goof:

then shy lucy, waving hi to you for a treat

an of course my first, bailey the leader of them all

[/img]
                      we have an awesome parakeet too, named pwee, what a character! he’s a great talker and loves his daddy! he hangs upside down off his hat and picks his nose, yum! i had a better pic of him, but i have no idea where it went. he is actually a lovely periwinkle/blue color (violet factor) but i had to use a flash and he therefore turned into this weird shade of aqua. πŸ˜•

the dragon collector wrote:

KMD4me what are gracie and licorice? I can’t see a tail so I don’t want to be mean and call them rats if they are not. πŸ˜‰ Very cute! Bailey reminds me of an old friend’s dog, is he a border collie?? Gerard is cool, my apartment doesn’t allow us to have rodents or reptiles of any type for some reason..silly really.

Licorice and gracie are hamsters! Yes, Bailey is a border collie. Actually she’s half border collie and half australian shepperd! That’s a shame that your appartment doesnt allow rodents or reptiles, they are such fun pets!

Elena
                      Participant

Dragon collector – No Sam is not a lap dog,(thank goodness he’s 60lbs!)but he does like to cuddle besdie you on the couch or steal your spot in bed!

Adaneth – Sam is a huge loveable goofball. He’s a rescue who has gone from being uncontrollable and scared of everything to a lovable, playful begging machine! πŸ˜€

Dad is also a goofball. He’s the one making’bunny ears’ πŸ˜›

Elena
                        Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Dragon collector – No Sam is not a lap dog,(thank goodness he’s 60lbs!)but he does like to cuddle besdie you on the couch or steal your spot in bed!

Adaneth – Sam is a huge loveable goofball. He’s a rescue who has gone from being uncontrollable and scared of everything to a lovable, playful begging machine! πŸ˜€

Dad is also a goofball. He’s the one making ‘bunny ears’ πŸ˜› He’s also Sam’s Best buddy!

tfsculptures wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dragon collector you have a chin!!!!! thundersquee! i do too! your guy looks so human with his expressive face!! lol! so cute!! i love the chubby kitty and the sandal, lol.
                          here’s my chinny chin, her name is miso. i have four papillons as well to compliment her. her ear hair normally hangs longer than her chest hair, but bitsy pulls her ear hair all the time and has since shortened it to its current length. >.<

[img]
                          then the paps:little bitsy from my avatar
                          [img]
                          maximus, a big obnoxious goof:

then shy lucy, waving hi to you for a treat

an of course my first, bailey the leader of them all

[/img]
                          we have an awesome parakeet too, named pwee, what a character! he’s a great talker and loves his daddy! he hangs upside down off his hat and picks his nose, yum! i had a better pic of him, but i have no idea where it went. he is actually a lovely periwinkle/blue color (violet factor) but i had to use a flash and he therefore turned into this weird shade of aqua. πŸ˜•

YAY!!!!!! Another chin owner!! Yours is adorable! My chin isn’t the best quality though…not that I really care. His hair isn’t that long and it’s kinda thin…but a lot of people who meet him who also have chins like the way his hair grows. He’s got a bit of an under bite too…sometimes when he looks at you, you can’t help but laugh. πŸ˜† But he still has all the qualities of a chin. And he loves to play..with anything, cats, birds, bigger dogs…you name it, he’ll play with it.
                          You have no idea how long it took me to convince my husband to let me get one…he insists that it was a “chicks” dog and not manly enough for him…now he loves him…
                          πŸ™„ πŸ˜†
                          4 papillons?? wow. I bet that’s a lot of fun!!

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Serenity wrote:

PC

Mouser

Ginger Good Squeak

PC is cool!! He has that look on his face that says “yeah, that’s right, you want some of this??” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
                          And the little one is cute as a button!! What kind of animal is she?? Looks really familiar but I can’t for the life of me remember what they are called. πŸ˜•

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

KDM4me- I am irritated with the apartment people for not allowing us to own reptiles or rodents. I’ve always wanted a snake and I love rats. But I’ll get evicted if they see one in here. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.