fbpx

"Perla Verdi" & "Bel Cavallo" Fundraising Auction

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "Perla Verdi" & "Bel Cavallo" Fundraising Auction

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

My beloved sister was in a very severe car accident with a broken neck, fractured skull and facial bones, and several other complications. No one knows when she’ll be able to leave the hospital. I am putting up my PYOs for auction to raise some extra funds to help with costs. If the auction goes well, I will be painting more and putting them up as well to help supplement the medical bills.

UPDATE: My sister is home! Still a mess and its going to take a LONG time for recovery. I’m going to stay with her for a week or two to help her and my mom out (who has her own medical disabilities that she’s dealing with AND trying to care for sis).

NEW: “Bel Cavallo”

Here’s my next fundraising PYO… a Kirin named “Bel Cavallo”.
    Now on Ebay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320600722747

ENDING SOON: “Perla Verdi”
    Here’s the Link to the eBay auction AND (maybe?) better pics:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320599297756

(( I so need a macro lens… there is so much detail lost here in these pics 😥 ))

Mmloda
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear about your sister, I hope everything works out and I will keep her in my thoughts.

Perla Verdi is beautiful and I will try to help, as mush as I can!

Marzena

Anna
      Participant

It’s a simply gorgeous dragon! I hope you make lots of money from him.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

So sorry to here what has happened to your sister. I’ll be praying for her. The dragon is absolutely gorgeous. I hope he makes a lot for you and your sis.

Adaneth
          Participant

Very sorry to hear the bad news about your sister. I’ll be praying for her recovery.

Hope this beautiful dragon sells very well for you!

Adaneth wrote:

Very sorry to hear the bad news about your sister. I’ll be praying for her recovery.

Hope this beautiful dragon sells very well for you!

Ditto and i will let my non Forum friends know as well

Added the link to the auction in the first post

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Your family will be in my thoughts. I hope your auction goes well, it’s a beautiful piece.

Jasmine
              Participant

Hugs and healing thoughts for your sister.

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Prayers and well wishes to your sister. Car accidents are traumatic-even if you walk away with just a few bruises. I hope she makes a full recovery. I also wish I could bid on your dragon-I think she’d make a perfect mate for my Spring Green Gold Secret Keeper…but ebay has blocked my account 😡 Anyone want to bid for me? haha

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes. It really means a lot to me! <3 Update on my sis in the first post and a new PYO for auction.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

GORGEOUS kirin!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.