fbpx

"Penny" for sale! Best offer… or eBay?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market "Penny" for sale! Best offer… or eBay?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

skigod377 wrote:

Quill wrote:

Well, she’s (hopefully) got a home now… just waiting for a reply from her new owner πŸ™‚

I have replied!!!

surprise surprise- look, Ski bought another dragon :p I only harass you Ski because *I* liked her too but like many am short on cash.

Skigod377
    Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

surprise surprise- look, Ski bought another dragon :p I only harass you Ski because *I* liked her too but like many am short on cash.

I am broke right now, too, but Quill said I could wait till payday! Nice to hear from you!!! (Even if it was just to harass me!) πŸ˜‰

Always glad to pipe in :p I actually decided work doesn’t pay me enough to stay off non-work related sites all day. If they want to increase my salary by 7-10k I’ll play nice but not currently.

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

Always glad to pipe in :p I actually decided work doesn’t pay me enough to stay off non-work related sites all day. If they want to increase my salary by 7-10k I’ll play nice but not currently.

Did you quit?

oh no no no, I just stopped caring. I have been here 3 years now, with 1 $1000 raise to show for several VERY good reviews and 1 HR dispute with my ex-manager who by all rights deserved to be fired or sent to sensitivity training. They don’t GIVE regular raises. It’s nice to be employed but that is all it is. No career potential here.

Skigod377
        Participant

Good for you! Im sorry you dont get good raises. Yet another reason to join the Army!!! C’mon! I need some quality company πŸ˜€

Jennifer
          Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

oh no no no, I just stopped caring. I have been here 3 years now, with 1 $1000 raise to show for several VERY good reviews and 1 HR dispute with my ex-manager who by all rights deserved to be fired or sent to sensitivity training. They don’t GIVE regular raises. It’s nice to be employed but that is all it is. No career potential here.

Ugh. I hear that. I worked with one company for 4!! years and only got a $0.50 raise in total ($0.05 at a time!). And I only ever scored 100% in my reviews and worked my bum off. Lousy company. πŸ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Ugh. I hear that. I worked with one company for 4!! years and only got a $0.50 raise in total ($0.05 at a time!). And I only ever scored 100% in my reviews and worked my bum off. Lousy company. πŸ™

Thats Crap!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

LOL! See I’m not so patient. I went through 3 years of good reviews, but being fed the line “Well, the company as a whole hasn’t made enough money to give you and ACTUAL raise, but here’s a nice pat on the back for doing such a good job”

Yea, after my 6 th review ( 1 every 6 months ) I pretty much told him to stuff it where the sun don’t shine, but in more colorful words =)

SUNCOAST SUCKS! Don’t buy movies from them. Go to Best Buy! MAW HAHAHAHA!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

skigod377 wrote:

Good for you! Im sorry you dont get good raises. Yet another reason to join the Army!!! C’mon! I need some quality company πŸ˜€

hahahaha- love to but can’t. The idea of being in a foreign country is kind of scary for me…not to mention someone might shoot at me….I am so skittish about people shooting at me πŸ˜†

Poor Nam, I somewhat feel your pain. At least I got THAT raise, but then again I probably won’t get much more than $0.25 and that’s doing great (apparently)!

The thing is, I went to a very expensive private college (still paying the bills for it), I have a BS in Biology with a concentration in Pre-Healthcare, and dammit I’m smart! Yet I make, brace yourselves people, 30k a year. My husband, who only has a HS degree is making 40k at his job but he’s smart too. Since I’ve been here I’ve suffered from brain rot and I need something different. It’s just the icing on the cake for them to prohibit internet usage.

Wow Nam. I am thinking that my rasies are better than what yours were. I only get $.30 raise per year (and some years we haven’t gotten one).

Skigod377
                Participant

“SillyQuilly”…I love it!!

skigod377 wrote:

“SillyQuilly”…I love it!!

πŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.