fbpx

Penguin Chick

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Penguin Chick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Syn
    Participant

What about this little guy and a matching Croucher for a regular production piece? πŸ™‚ He doesn’t look overly complicated and time consuming as some other pieces do.

Syn
      Participant

Nicole
        Participant

Yes please!!!! I would love a pair of penguin griffin chicks (more so that the Siamese 😳 )

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

That little sitter is so squee-worthy!! πŸ˜€ I would buy a set of these chickies in a heartbeat!!

Adaneth
            Participant

I think he’s simply adorable! πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
              Participant

I really like him too!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                Keymaster

syn wrote:

What about this little guy and a matching Croucher for a regular production piece? πŸ™‚ He doesn’t look overly complicated and time consuming as some other pieces do.

But then they’d have to release the whole family in this coloration, because generally they should be a set if they are production. Do you guys like the adult penguin colors?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Jennifer wrote:

syn wrote:

But then they’d have to release the whole family in this coloration, because generally they should be a set if they are production. Do you guys like the adult penguin colors?

I do.

Nicole
                    Participant

I think I would like the male. I generally don’t go for the females though so I wouldn’t get a whole set. just the male and babies

Grayfire_artz
                      Participant

OOOOH I LOVE PENGUINSS!!!
                        all penguins but especially the blue ones πŸ˜€
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Penguin

Kujacker
                        Participant

I love that female gryphon penguin (and I don’t like the female gryphons!) on ebay. If they were production, I’d probably skip the female and get just the male and babies. But yes, PLEASE. Penguin gryphons!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

syn wrote:

I like the baby penguin color, but not the adult penguin coloring (like the mom griffin on ebay) on the griffin (the Poad might be something else entirely). The entire family in the baby penguin colors would be great – no one said they have to be biologically correct, no?. Barring that, an LP run of the griffin chicks?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Either that or just call it something different. “White masked” griffins!
                              I wonder how this would look on the adults. It might be sort of plain on them since they are so much bigger.. I don’t know!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

I have it! Drag0n said something on the Ebay thread about PANDA Chicks! If we can’t have penguin LP chicks lets have PANDAS! We can have the black and white pandas and maybe my fav of all the RED PANDA! sorry got a little to excited there. 😳
                              squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* For Pandas!

Syn
                              Participant

A great idea, and I like the idea of a bit more color. πŸ™‚ Then I remembered the “red problem.” Surely there is a red that Windstone can use? The reds are my favorite colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.