Pegasus foals

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pegasus foals

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Johnoloosa
    Participant

Hi Melody! Just want to say I love my Appaloosa Pegs! They are so Beautiful! I saw that you where thinking about makeing GB Poads in Bird Colors, Was wondering if maybe ever you would consider doing baby pegs in bird colors? I think They would be AWESOME! Thanks!
      John.

Pam

What sorts of bird colors I wonder? (for pegasus foals)

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

What sorts of bird colors I wonder? (for pegasus foals)

Flamingo :bigsmile:

Parakeets!
          Macaws!
          African grey!
          Conures!

Parrot books have tons of gorgeous loud colored birdies!

Ad yes…flamingo would be awesome!

Purplecat
          Participant

Chickadee for me!

Hmm, I think one in Quetzal bird colors would look so cool! Or a blue jay, or maybe a painted bunting? How about Kestrel colors? Ok I have so many ideas I better quit! Lol

Peacock!

Cardinal!

Bald eagle?

Johnoloosa
            Participant

Hi Pam! Well, didnt think to much about what types of birds. But, I love the color of the Seabrite Griffen so maybe some neat birght colored poultry colors would be cool! Or even wild birds. Or this might sound silly I even Love Turkey colors, such as Auburn, Bourbon Red, Bronze, Royal Palm, Spanish Black and my favorite Slate Blue. Just a thought! But I will LOVE any colors Windstone comes out with!

Melody
              Keymaster

Hi Melody! Just want to say I love my Appaloosa Pegs! They are so Beautiful! I saw that you where thinking about makeing GB Poads in Bird Colors, Was wondering if maybe ever you would consider doing baby pegs in bird colors? I think They would be AWESOME! Thanks!
                John.

Interesting idea…

windstonefan
                Participant

Poor Melody. You are like Cinderella with everyone wanting you to do more work. If only we could clone you a secret helper. Wouldn’t that be nice?

windstonefan

Johnoloosa
                  Participant

Thank u! I love the baby appy peg on ebay! I hope I win it!

shatterglass4kx
                    Participant

I think it would be a neat idea to see what other members’ interpretations of bird colors and patterns translated to a horsie form would look like.

For example, the seabright chicken pattern. I’ve had seabrights in silver and gold so right there is one variation. Would you have only the wings patterned and the rest of the peg black? Silver? Maybe pattern the whole mold wings and all.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.