fbpx

pegasus foal with blue wings

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody pegasus foal with blue wings

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Hi Melody,
      I just saw the pegasus foal testpaint with the blue wings on facebook and wanted to tell you that I like it very much! I donยดt have a facebook account so I can see all the pretty pics but canยดt write a comment there, thatยดs why Iยดm telling you here ๐Ÿ˜‰
      But I would love to see this one with medium blue eyes. I think that could also look very good.

etruscan
      Participant

I can’t leave comments on Facebook either. ๐Ÿ™‚

A lot of the responses for the baby peg with blue wings and the one with Opopanax colored wings suggest colored eyes (not brown). I like brown eyes – not sure I would buy one with eyes of any other color .

yolanda
        Participant

I think they should have eyes that match their wings. I think the brown eyes are way too dark since the peg is mostly dark, they wont stand out enough for me. Im also not too fond of the markings on the forehead but its okay. I would like to see them both go into the store maybe one with the markings and the other without. At this point im really hoping for ANY FANTASY Peg Foal to hit the store.

Misty
          Participant

I think they should have eyes that match their wings. I think the brown eyes are way too dark since the peg is mostly dark, they wont stand out enough for me. Im also not too fond of the markings on the forehead but its okay.

Same here. I think the blue winged should have blue and the other should have green or a deep gold color. But I am hoping pegasus will be a regular item again someday (all of them). I have yet to add any of them to my collection =)

etruscan
            Participant

I would expect a new color scheme to be used for the foal, mother, and male pegs. The eye color needs to look good on the bigger pieces too.

Has anyone considered a white pegasus with blue wings and light blue or silver eyes? That might be pretty, and the eyes wouldn’t “jump out at you” as they would against the black.

yolanda
              Participant

I was hoping for some of the black LPs to be done again but would really love the lavender pearl ,Pink pearl and aquamarine colors to be done on them.

kila26
                Participant

I really like etruscan’s idea about a white Pegasus with colored wings. Maybe a little color in the mane and tail as well with hooves to match. I have also wondered if the Pegasus would look good in the pearly white color.

Erika
                  Participant

LOVE the oponax one! I’ll throw my two bits in for colored eyes too, though. I would jump on that so fast if it came into the store…I don’t have any pegs yet either…

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I love both of them, snips and stars included….would love to see them in the stores….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Falcolf
                      Participant

I agree with fatalbeauty, I loved both of them and the star and snip facial markings on them were adorable! I’ve really only seen blazes on windstone equines before, so I was especially fond of the star and snip markings on these pegasi. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
                        Participant

Definitely love the Opopanax ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
                          Keymaster

I would expect a new color scheme to be used for the foal, mother, and male pegs. The eye color needs to look good on the bigger pieces too.

Has anyone considered a white pegasus with blue wings and light blue or silver eyes? That might be pretty, and the eyes wouldn’t “jump out at you” as they would against the black.

Ohh that would look neat! Hee hee. Pam hates blue eyes.

Kim
                            Blocked

I would also vote for blue or green eyes to go with the colours on the wings. I also thing white pegasus babies with coloured wings would be pretty.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

yolanda
                              Participant

I just wanna see some fantasy baby pegasi for the store.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.