fbpx

Pebbles?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

Just curious, will any be available soon? Thanks!

-- Angie

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I’m so excited for the new foxes, especially the bat-earred!! I know they haven’t been behaving on the paint wheel, but I’m drooling for a batch!

Kiya
        Participant

When I asked Melody about it last week she said it would be awhile. They still haven’t figured out a way to paint them.

There aren’t too many cast at the moment either (at least that I saw). Just a few arctics and red foxes. I didn’t see any bat earred or fennecs at all. πŸ™

I hope they figure it out soon too! They are so cute and I love foxes!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

I hope soon, they’re sooooooo cute!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
            Keymaster

No.
              Those pebbles are a “fail” so far.

No.

I’ll take a “failed” red fox. Really. Honestly. I’ve desperately wanted one since I first saw them. Even have a spot picked out for it. If they’re a PITA to airbrush (wasn’t that the problem?), make them a PYO. Lots of us mostly use regular brushes. πŸ˜‰

Erika
              Participant

PYO is a good idea, I’d certainly buy as many different foxes as I could get my hands on.

Emily
                Participant

I agree with the PYO idea, I think it’d be really fun to paint a little fox =)

Falcolf
                  Participant

I’d go for PYO! I love my wolf so much and I’d love to give her some foxy friends!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I’d take them as pyos, I just really want one of all of them!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Riversgrace
                      Participant

I would love a PYO pebble anything!!!

Marilyn
                        Participant

No.

I’ll take a “failed” red fox. Really. Honestly. I’ve desperately wanted one since I first saw them. Even have a spot picked out for it. If they’re a PITA to airbrush (wasn’t that the problem?), make them a PYO. Lots of us mostly use regular brushes. πŸ˜‰

Ditto here! We love the pebble foxes and would gladly take them failed or not! The PYO idea sounds like it could be a lot of fun! Also, we’re really sorry that you feel they are a “fail” Melody, it is sad to hear you feeling down about any of your wonderful pieces.

dragonmedley
                          Participant

I’m all for the PYO idea. We don’t need pads to put underneath. For new cast pebbles, you could stamp them using the muse stamp. For existing stock, maybe an easily scraped-in mark? Just so they’re identifiable versus production pebbles.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

pegasus4240
                            Participant

Oooo! I agree, PYO pebbles would be awesome! πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Melissa
                              Participant

All things being equal, I’d strongly prefer to see them as production (as they’re cute as heck and very modestly priced for a finished-windstone), but if the bugs absolutely can’t be worked out, I’d very much prefer to see them as PYO than not at all!

Painted like carved turquoise, agate or jasper, or a little mandala-blanket on a fox back, ah, how lovely!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.