fbpx

Pebble critter color squeaks

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebble critter color squeaks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I know eventually we will have red foxes, arctic foxes, wolves etc in the store… I want to squeak for eventual ‘production’ color pebbles. Starting with more natural colors because Im not as fond of the black glitter/rainbow glitter etc.

Red fox.

Grey wolf

Grey fox?

Bat eared

And one ‘fantasy’ color i DID like is this really light silver:

I would buy every single one of these in the colors Ive shown.

littleironhorse
      Participant

You may also like this one Wampus, I don’t remember if it was ever publicly shown, but it was on my list of options for a Quest prize:

Red Fox

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I do like that one. Any fox thats actually colored like a red fox would be good.

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m partial to the plain white, with the antiquing. It can be both natural and abstract at the same time.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jinya
            Participant

I am still such a newbie I have not seen most of these! I want a few!
              Pass the pebble animals please πŸ˜‰ Love these colors too, especially Red fox
              and Light silver!

Scathach
              Participant

Red Fox, Grey Wolf, Artic Fox or Wolf, Silver Sparkle Fox or Wolf. Hmmm.. I guess I’m pretty open to the any colour scheme!

My request is – Melody, please put some more in the store, whatever colour you feel like painting! They are all great!

Life is beautiful.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I really just want these in a nice warm antiqued ivory color, like netsukes. I don’t like the glitter at all, but that’s just me. πŸ™‚

CUTTLEFISH NETSUKE.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

You may also like this one Wampus, I don’t remember if it was ever publicly shown, but it was on my list of options for a Quest prize:

Red Fox

This is EXACTLY what I want. Badly. Now. Seriously, put it in the store & I will Paypal immediately. πŸ˜€

I like the simpler tone on tone options in general and think there’s a market for them, but I really want a proper colored red fox. I think there’s a market for the natural colorations in general on these. I’m with Jennifer on the glitter, it does nothing for me at all.

The copper one posted is also pretty, but I’m not that enthused really on metallics on “real” critters for the most part. On a fantasy GB, awesome (though I’d probably skip that one personally). And GB’s like the last safari batch would be a blast!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Red Fox

yes! this one!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

What Wampus said! πŸ™‚

Even though, personally I wouldn’t so much mind the wolf in black, I’d rather it in more natural colors.. I’m very excited to see the wolves in GB

Amy
                      Participant

RED PANDA FENNECS!!! *holds up sign*

What Wampus said! πŸ™‚

Even though, personally I wouldn’t so much mind the wolf in black, I’d rather it in more natural colors.. I’m very excited to see the wolves in GB

I’m looking forward to seeing that grab bag too. I’d like to see both light and dark wolves in the store, but heck, I’m at the point where I just want to see ANY OF THEM in the store…even if it’s the black sparkle I won’t buy! At least I’d know the rest were coming. (especially the red fox…LOL)

Little roly polys–I can see where they must be just a bear to paint.

bayoudragon
                        Participant

I will add my squeak for these as well. The more natural-looking, the better! πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                          Participant

I really just want these in a nice warm antiqued ivory color, like netsukes. I don’t like the glitter at all, but that’s just me. πŸ™‚

CUTTLEFISH NETSUKE.

ALL OF THEM…In this finish!!!

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

I’ll add my squeaks to everyone else’s. I’d most def go for all those colors!

Photobucket

twindragonsmum πŸ˜‰

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.