fbpx

Pebble creatures questions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Pebble creatures questions

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Hi Ms. Melody,

Are there any plans to ever release those cute little arctic fox pebbles in a production color batch, not a grab bag? Will the pebble horses ever be released in a production natural horse color? Or the sitting red foxes in a production batch with natural red fox coloration? Any plans for a new color on the pebble loaf dragons?

Sorry for so many questions! I was just dusting my little pebble critter collection yesterday and it got me thinking how much I’d like to add some natural animal colorations of the sculpts I don’t have yet. The metallic color shift varieties are very pretty, but “real animal” colors are where my heart seems to be at for the non-dragon creatures!

Melody
      Keymaster

Well, the pebble creatures are a low priority at the moment. We are trying to keep the most popular items stocked in the store, which are mostly dragons and PYOs. I do love the pebbles. Yes, we should think about doing simple production colors, like ivory or something.

Megan
        Participant

Thank you for the reply! I figured it would be quite a while from now, if ever. But it’s so great to always see dragons on the “in stock” page again. You and the team are doing a great job! Thank you all for all your hard work.

Roxxymare
          Participant

I’m also curious if the pebble horses will be restocked any time soon? Or if there will be another pebble horse grab bag? 👀 Maybe even a play on “April showers bring May flowers”…? 😁 I completely missed out on all pebble horses and as an equestrian, I’m really hoping they come back to the store in some shape or form!

Mary E. W.

Melody
            Keymaster

I’m also curious if the pebble horses will be restocked any time soon? Or if there will be another pebble horse grab bag? 👀 Maybe even a play on “April showers bring May flowers”…? 😁 I completely missed out on all pebble horses and as an equestrian, I’m really hoping they come back to the store in some shape or form!

I would just love to do another batch of pebble horses! If I get enough squeaks for them I might.

Kelsey
              Participant

There has never been a fantasy batch only one batch of natural horse colors. I would squeak for a batch of fantasy horses.

Tara
                Participant

I am squeaking so loud for natural colored pebble horses that my cats are lining up outside my office door and peering under the air gap with anticipation!

taraflew

Bodine
                  Participant

Oooo HECK YEAH!! I have been waiting for a fantasy pebble horse since Ms.Melody released the natural batch. I have one lonely pony and we know horses are herd animals😉
                    SQUEEK!SQUEEK!!😄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                    Participant

I’ll squeak for more pebble horses! I’d love to see a batch of appies, all different kinds, snowcap, leopard, snowflake, varnish! Also I love the idea of flower horses, Hydrangeas and Peonies please!

*Formerly meowmix101
                      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Tivdujour
                      Participant

I’ll stand in line for a horse grab bag as well! I’ve owned, ridden and shown horses my whole life and would love a Windstone grab bag horse!

sherry10151982
                        Participant

I’ll also squeak for pebble horses fantasy or natural or by golly both!

tig3r06
                          Participant

Squeak Squeak for pebble horses 🐎

etruscan
                            Participant

I’ll also squeak for pebble horses fantasy or natural or by golly both!

Me too!

Linda Watson
                              Participant

Squeak, squeak for ponies! Any kind – fantasy or realistic! That would be so very cool!

Linda Watson Gresham

Ever after Drew
                                Participant

I’ll squeak for any kind of grab bag pebble pony!! Love the idea!! May spring fantasy love it all!!!

EverAfterDrew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.