fbpx

Pearl OW signed question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pearl OW signed question?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Does any one know if there were any Pearl OW’s that melody signed on the felt? I don’t remember there being any, but there is one on ebay and I was just curios if I missed them being sold that way or not?

Danzig Moon (Karen)
      Participant

I just got one off ebay last week. Signed on felt W/COA.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Skylover
        Participant

The white Old Warriors were made as a limited production item after the white dragons had officially been retired. They were all signed and had a COA.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, they were in the store before Melody stopped signing limited production items.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Yes– White, Brown, and.. I want to say Rainbow?? Old Warriors were made into a ‘limited production’ item back when the Windstone website and store first started up, and were all signed on the bottom. Once they were sold out, Melody stopped signing Limited Production items because with eBay there were just too many signed things floating around.

I think there were also a few brown, white, (and maybe rainbow?) rising spectral dragons offered this way, and a brown scratcher.

EDIT: I remembered incorrectly, and it seems the rainbow ones were NOT signed! Mea Culpa!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

oh wow! that must have been before I joined and I missed out on it. So they had not done pearl ow’s before that then?

darjeb
                Participant

I had to go turn mine over and look – my white and brown OW’s are signed but the rainbow OW is not. I used to collect the emperor but after buying my first OW I changed to the OW’s and the brown was my first. I don’t have enough space for to many large pieces so I try to get one or the other of every color.

I agree with what has been said-the rainbow old warriors were not signed but the white and brown old warriors were. The white rising spectrals are signed also. I don’t have one, but I would love to one day soonish.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Thank you for the correction. I wasn’t sure. Brown OWs and White OWs were signed– the ones that came out of limited production. I know that the Brown OWs were only limited production, but I’m not sure about the white. Possibly!!

I DO know that they had a lot of each… and that they were in the store for at least a YEAR before they sold out. Then everyone wanted them!! XD

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
                    Participant

Actually I know there were two white old warriors that made it out of the factory unsigned. One of them was mine. I was told I could ship him back to be signed but I didn’t want to chance him getting broken being shipped across country twice so I just had Melody sign my rainbow old warrior instead. I can’t remember who else had the other white old warrior that wasn’t signed but I know there is at least one more.

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’m glad I don’t have to keep track of this stuff.

Its a beautiful piece, sadly $800 seems a bit steep for it. But if anyone here bid on it, good luck.

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

oh my goodness! I can’t believe anyone actually bid on that $800 old warrior-no offense to anyone here if they are bidding. I missed out on both white and brown OW’s in the store *kicks self* and paid $525 (including shipping) for my brown and $425 for my white-and he was semi locally so I got to drive and pick him up-which was a treat for me.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

*off topic kinda* but I wish they could make another batch of the Brown OW and Laps…
                            I don’t suppose that will happen, though.

Seems at least 2 people are. it jumped to 1077 after 2nd bid, which means someone prob maxed theirs at 1075 or so.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.