fbpx

Peacock royal hatchers, mother, Emerald young for sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock royal hatchers, mother, Emerald young for sale!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hi all! I’ve decided to sell a few of my dragons to make way for more PYOs 🙂 The peacocks are some of my very first Windstones, so I hope they can find good homes. Pics and info below!

Peacock Hatching Empress, with tag. She has a hairline crack at the base of her neck, a repainted fleabite on one knuckle, and a line of slight staining/paint flaking on her egg. Asking $45.

Peacock Hatching Emperor. My first repair job, and done before I discovered things like ApoxieSculpt. He has the tips of both horns and two fingers patched with Sculpey (baked and then glued on with Elmers, so it can be removed if you want to fix him better), then repainted. A few light scuffs on the back of his egg. Asking $75.

Peacock Mother dragon. Believe it or not this poor girl arrived on my doorstep snapped clean in half! Nothing remains but a hairline crack now, and she’s beautiful otherwise. She’s also had some repaired damage to two front claws. Asking $40.

Last but not least, a Emerald Young Dragon. He’s had paint scuffs repainted and his gold accents touched up in places, almost all on his non-display side. Nice rich color! Asking $50.

Prices don’t include shipping, which I can calculate for you based on location. I pack and ship with care, will happily ship out of the US, and will also consider payments (just after the holidays and all!). Drop me a PM or reply here if you’re interested, and thanks everybody!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

If funds permit I may take you up on that Empress. I gotta pay a few bills first to see if I can swing it.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Zelda
          Participant

Let me know, so far she’s all yours if you want her 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.