Peacock Old Warrior

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Peacock Old Warrior

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Anthony
      Participant

horrible pic tho ๐Ÿ˜•

Jodi
        Participant

I agree. It’s even facing the wrong way.

Hey, draco! Where you been?

Heh, that part about the “I do not have the original box” showed up after my inquiry.

Since the tiny mishap with the Lap Dragon from the store, (which was for the most part well packed) my stance nowadays is, “If they do not have the original box for shipping, I will not even consider buying a large Windstone pieces on eBay!”

There’s just to much risk, especially when dealing with the Limited Editions.

~Hoofer has nickered

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I agree with you 2Huberts. To this day, I have never bought a Windstone from a seller I’m not familiar with.

Laurie
            Participant

I’ve actually had an old warrior sent to me without his original box. I was expecting him to get to me in pieces but they packed him so well he arrived just fine.

Kujacker
              Participant

My peacock male was shipped to me without his box, and he arrived just fine…

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

I guess it just depends…I ordered a Ruby Old Warrior. They didn’t double-box it and it arrived alright.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Hey guy’s let’s not forget the forum guidelines about posting auctions. Taken from here

Quote:

eBay:

– Users can post links to their own personal eBay auctions, or to those where they know the seller personally (i.e. “My Uncle is selling his collection, I’m going to help him pack them, check it out on eBay!”)

– I’m pretty sure all of us search for “Windstone” on eBay every day (some do far more often- some of us perhaps only a few times a week). If you don’t, now is a good time to start! So, most if not all of us see the auctions that come up when searching for “Windstone”. It’s for this reason that I’m going to ask that we keep the posts to “Windstone” items on eBay that are NOT your personal listings to a minimum in this forum. That means if it’s not your auction and it has “Windstone” in the title, please don’t post it here! I know we get excited when we find something new- like a Secret Keeper listing- but those belong in the “General Windstone” forum for discussion (since you’re not the seller).
                    If you know someone that is looking for a specific piece and it shows up on eBay, it’s be best if you could PM or email them the link.

Stephanie
                    Participant

My Peacock OW didn’t come in his original box and he arrived safely…. they bubble (The BIG bubbles) wrapped him VERY well with packing peanuts and newspaper… also double boxed him and he arrived just fine! ๐Ÿ˜€ He is my favorite!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Serenity your signature is beautiful! That dragon reminds me of ice!

Maria
                        Participant

My peacock and ruby OWs didn’t have original boxes either and both are mint. It just depends on the seller’s packing. I hope that person knows how to pack.

Yes, it definately depends on the sellers packing.

It’s a personal decision that I made to protect my own investments.

It’s just to much hoop jumping if it does receive damage, which unfortunately also ties up the cash flow while it’s being worked out.

I might take the risk if the price was to good to be true, but that would still depend on the seller. We all know about the ‘to good to be true’ deals.

Besides, there’s only so many of certain large pieces that I wish to collect, so I can choose to be picky about it. 8)

~Hoofer has nickered

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.