fbpx

peacock hatching emperor value

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone peacock hatching emperor value

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

ok, now how funny is this that just after i asked about the peacock hatching emps that TWO come up on ebay in the same day!! in regards to other pieces in that shop… i got the emp in peacock, they had no other colors of him( sorry πŸ™ ) , no other orientals, no curling dragons- i was hoping so badly for the coiled mother-, but the manager is calling ME tomorrow and i will get the full scoop. i will definitely ask if they have a gothic unicorn- hes my favorite, i have one with a chipped hoof- and i will hook you up for sure if they have him! πŸ™‚ gotta help out a fellow gothic uni lover!

Arlla
      Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

ok, now how funny is this that just after i asked about the peacock hatching emps that TWO come up on ebay in the same day!! in regards to other pieces in that shop… i got the emp in peacock, they had no other colors of him( sorry πŸ™ ) , no other orientals, no curling dragons- i was hoping so badly for the coiled mother-, but the manager is calling ME tomorrow and i will get the full scoop. i will definitely ask if they have a gothic unicorn- hes my favorite, i have one with a chipped hoof- and i will hook you up for sure if they have him! πŸ™‚ gotta help out a fellow gothic uni lover!

Yay!! ^_^ *crosses fingers*

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Tiffany
        Participant

ok folks, heres da scoop, i’ll probably post this in the flea market cuz this is kinda flea marketish… anyway, arlla, that shop didn’t have any emeralds, or whites in anything, no coileds, no other hatchers other than the hatching emp i bought. no gothic unicorn, and he sold his male pegasus just a smidge ago. he DID have, amongst other things ,the limited ed. wind wizard in peacock for $150, the alchemists tower for 89.95 the griffin candlelamp for 69.95 and one clawfooted candleholder for 30. he had two ruby emperors for 299.95 each but that would be pricey once shipped. he had plenty of more recent stuff, but we can get all that elsewhere for less. will ship as he did for me, and he was a mighty nice guy if u ask for the owner. i warned him some of us might get calling so he was forwarned!! lol! hope that helps! i forgot to ask about what he had in peacock, but i think most folks are set with those. oh poo i should have asked if he had any OWs!! darnit!!
          if you’re interested let me know, i just wanted to give u first stab before i posted the phone # and website for everyone else. πŸ™‚

Jodi
          Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

ok folks, heres da scoop, i’ll probably post this in the flea market cuz this is kinda flea marketish… anyway, arlla, that shop didn’t have any emeralds, or whites in anything, no coileds, no other hatchers other than the hatching emp i bought. no gothic unicorn, and he sold his male pegasus just a smidge ago. he DID have, amongst other things ,the limited ed. wind wizard in peacock for $150, the alchemists tower for 89.95 the griffin candlelamp for 69.95 and one clawfooted candleholder for 30. he had two ruby emperors for 299.95 each but that would be pricey once shipped. he had plenty of more recent stuff, but we can get all that elsewhere for less. will ship as he did for me, and he was a mighty nice guy if u ask for the owner. i warned him some of us might get calling so he was forwarned!! lol! hope that helps! i forgot to ask about what he had in peacock, but i think most folks are set with those. oh poo i should have asked if he had any OWs!! darnit!!
            if you’re interested let me know, i just wanted to give u first stab before i posted the phone # and website for everyone else. πŸ™‚

What size was the claw foot candle holder?

Tiffany
            Participant

not sure on that one, didn’t ask as i knew you had them available for peeps, and folks would naturally go to u first. he had it in a locked case on the other side of the store, he was telling me what he had via his computerized list, then physically checking if i expressed interest in something.from the photo it looked like the shorty you have and are still able to get. he’d have to break out a ruler and measure the thing to get the exact height, honestly. lol. hes closed now but i will see if i can find out if someone is really interested.

Jodi
              Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

not sure on that one, didn’t ask as i knew you had them available for peeps, and folks would naturally go to u first. he had it in a locked case on the other side of the store, he was telling me what he had via his computerized list, then physically checking if i expressed interest in something.from the photo it looked like the shorty you have and are still able to get. he’d have to break out a ruler and measure the thing to get the exact height, honestly. lol. hes closed now but i will see if i can find out if someone is really interested.

I’ll be intersted if it’s the third size — the one I’d be missing. If you could find out the size for me, that would be great.

Tiffany
                Participant

ok, i should be able to call tomorrow for ya i’ll let you know!

Arlla
                  Participant

Oh well – thanks so much for checking, though!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.