fbpx

Peacock Emperor for Sale on Web site

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Peacock Emperor for Sale on Web site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I just got my last Peacock Emperor in from Windstone and it’s available on my Web site. Windstone warehouse is now out of the big guy. If you want him on layaway, contact me right away with your PayPal email address and shipping address, and I’ll send you an invoice for the 10% down. Or, you can always buy him with the Buy Now button to pay full price. If you are not in the United States, contact me for an invoice with international shipping prices.

Just thought I’d let you know.

Besides the Emperor, I also have left in Peacock: Sitting Spectral, Scratching, Mother, Lap, Hatching Empress and Fledgling Dragons. One of each.

In Rainbow: Young Dragon (quantity of one)

Jodi
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

Still have all these for sale — bump.

Jodi
          Participant

The Hatching Empress is now gone.

You have the young in Rainbow? Never mind. I have the mother I’m not sure I need another. Sorry

Jodi
            Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

You have the young in White and Green? How much are they?

Sorry. That’s my personal collection in my signature. I guess I should remove that so as not to confuse anyone.

No that was just me being so tired that I’m stupid. I realized right after I submitted that those were your personal collection. πŸ™„

Jodi
              Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

You have the young in Rainbow? Never mind. I have the mother I’m not sure I need another. Sorry

I do have a Young Dragon in Rainbow for sale.

πŸ˜† I’m going to bed. πŸ˜† I know that you have a rainbow for sale. I forgot I have little to no money. I would like it but, πŸ™„ I’m broke. Sorry.

Jodi
                Participant

That’s okay. Get some sleep. πŸ™‚

Jodi
                  Participant

Okay. The list is getting smaller. Someone has claimed the Peacock Scratching Dragon and the Rainbow Young Dragon. So this is what I have left of the retired colors:

Peacock Emperor, Lap, Sitting Spectral, Fledgling, and Mother and that’s it. I may be still able to get a Scratching, but email me to see.

I’ve changed my web site around a bit. I’ve now separated the page that had the wizards, unicorns and pegasai, and cats into three different pages. I’ve added Gary Kinsella’s castles to the wizards page and am calling it Wizards and Castles. All the pages are available through the Windstone page, although I may make separate buttons for them soon and get rid of that page.

I’ve also added the Oriental Sun Dragon to the Dragon page. I’m going to be doing some major work to the Cats page, but after Christmas, I think.

Anyway, layaway is still available. And prices on the retired pieces will go up after tomorrow, so make sure you get your orders in. πŸ™‚

Thanks.

Maria
                    Participant

Your page keeps getting better and better, emerald.

Tiffany
                      Participant

emerald!!!!! can i have the peacock emperor?! i forgot i needed to contact u about that! i wasn’t sure how to do that, as i am back home with dial up and it is tooo slow to browse thru all the pages finding the ‘instructions!. i would like to do layaway if that’s ok, i know you said u email an invoice to get started…. email me at artemispower7@yahoo.com and i can pay do the initial payment with paypal.thanks so much! i will on be later today- late afternoon, but not really til then (except before we leave here in a couple hours) as we are driving back to r.i. thanks so much!! talk soon! tiffany

Jodi
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Your page keeps getting better and better, emerald.

Thanks. Do you mean my web site? Or this thread, with sales?

Update: the Spectral and Emperor have been spoken for pending the down payment. So Lap, Fledgling, and Mother are left in stock.

I may still be able to get a Scratching Peacock and a Rainbow Young, but I’ll need to ask first, so email me if you are interested.

Prices go up tomorrow! πŸ™‚

Maria
                          Participant

I meant your website with the Windstones for sale. You have a clean, uncluttered layout with real-life pictures and it’s nice to see how many of what are in stock on some colors and sculpts. Just – why don’t you do the “x in stock in this color” for every sculpt?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.