Payments by Nyte Watchyr for items advertised here – Hacked Account – Please Read

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Payments by Nyte Watchyr for items advertised here – Hacked Account – Please Read

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JynXx
    Participant

Please do not reply to this Thread! Contact the OP directly if you have any questions or issues. Thank you.
      I am posting this on the Regular Forum as a favor to Nyte Watchyr. Since it was originally posted in the
      For Sale Ads in Classifieds, it would have eventually been deleted. Her posting is below, as follows:

To Everyone I’ve Purchased From:

Apparently a chargeback or something has been placed on a number of my payments, and my PayPal has been suspended. Paypal seems to think that -I- did this, but I most certainly did not. First, I’m in the hospital and have been for quite a while; that’s why I dropped off of the boards and possibly ignored some PMs or emails. I don’t have a whole lot of time outside of tests and sleep. I’m exhausted and in pain almost all of the time, and dealing with doctors or nurses or tests the rest of the time. I don’t have a computer, and I crashed my iPad not long ago. It’s being fixed, so right now I’m using a real true blue Kindle as my entertainment. So no Internet Access. I’m typing this here and giving it to my hubby to post in the boards. I don’t know what could’ve happened. As a law enforcement officer, and as a detective specializing in child abuse cases, I’ve had plenty of people threaten to ruin my life like I supposedly did to theirs. (Ignoring what they did to get themselves arrested by a child abuse detective. <-- The full title of my unit is child abuse/___________; we're like Law and Order's SVU, but typing out the name of the other types of cases I investigate, which are often part of child abuse) is probably too much for a family site.) So it's possible someone's hacked my credit card and is trying to bring down my finances, though it seems an unusually round about way to bring someone down. It IS, however, clever in that it's much more difficult to run these types of criminals down. I've only just now found out about the problems, and will contact everyone as soon as I possibly can. Paypal seems to think that WE claimed the card was stolen, but that's not possible given it's our card. Like I said, I'm actually hospitalized right now. From what I can tell, someone told Paypal that I didn't have authorization for the hubby's card. Since my hubby didn't do so, I don't know how anyone else could have, and I can't figure a motive aside from the random revenge against me for ruining some criminal's life. I promise everyone of you who sold a piece to me that you'll keep your full payment, or you'll get it sent to you again. I promise you that if you've had the payment taken away from you (although I can't see that happening), you WILL receive full payment. I keep my promises. I thought 2016 had to be better than 2015, but maybe it's the year that started when I fell ill during the last half of September 2015 and therefore the "year of disaster" will continue on until September of 2015. That's a happy thought. But I promise to take care of you all. Please, if you haven't heard from me and need to, send me a PM. I'm not ignoring anyone by choice, but it's hard to deal with all this while hospitalized for a problem that the doctors can't figure out. They literally NEVER leave me alone. Each has a different theory and each wants all my time to test said theory. Grrrr.... I'm so sorry this has happened to charges I've made here, in the community I've found where I actually feel as if I belong. I'm humiliated as well, although I know it's nothing I did. I've got good peeps in my department, but if it is hackers or someone like that targeting me, it may be hard to find. I should be able to convince the credit card company that neither I nor my hubby made and such claim about the card. I'd say it won't take long, but I've worked fraud cases with these companies and everything they do takes a while. Please bear with me. I promise this will work out. Hopefully I'll get out of the hospital quickly; I will be able to do more then. I actually was halfway through creating an Ebay store to sell Breyers (I have hundreds and hundreds) but that's stuck too right now as PayPal is suspended. I promise to get in touch with those of you who need to hear from me about this ASAP. The hubby is going to take this that I typed for him and put it in the Classifieds, since that is how I purchased from you all. Thanks, Kat Sincerely, Katharine

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Again as this is a complicated situation, please do contact Nyte-Watchyr directly. This must be resolved between individuals and associated financial institutions, and Windstone can’t be involved. Thank you for understanding.

I think we can all agree that we all hope Nyte-Watchyr / Katharine recovers swiftly.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.