fbpx

Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Opps I didn’t think about my offer been less than the Poads I was thinking they where less that $100 each (should have checked the first store I guess) LOL
      My offer
      M. Pena print-$50?
      Baby Dragon-$20
      And 4 of my prints-$40
      Is only $110 πŸ™ hmmm I need to rethink I guess or I could do that for one Poad or add more items to my trade? Whatever everyone thinks is a better idea.

Anonymous

Not to be totally stupid but,if I offer a trade for the Poads and it’s accepted – I send the item to the person who has the Poads and they send the Poads to me and then what do I have to do???? Or is that not how it works? LOL 😑 Sorry, I started following this when it began and I didn’t really understand! :/

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Okay, I’ll trade a Male Black Gold Dragon for the Blue Metallic Poad. I do not have a box for him but have a box to fit him in–no chips and has the hang tag. Mint condition.

And to Poems…if you offer something for one or both of the Poads, the person with the Poad[s] would send them to you. The object is to trade up–what you have to offer has to be more than what the Poad[s] is currently going for. Like I’m offering my Black Gold male which is worth around $144 for the Blue Metallic that is worth $100–the object is to get something really, really nice in the end to raffle for charity. Then Laurie would ask what would someone trade for your items. And if that person’s trade is chosen, you send the item you offered for the Poad[s] to them. I hope I made this clear. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Here are pictures of the Black Gold Male Dragon

Laurie
            Participant

Thank you LFB, that’s correct. if you trade something, the person who has what you want sends to you, you send to the next person who trades for your item.
              Ok…..I decided. I’m going to split them up. I have an offer for the Metallic Poad, nice trade, Do I have an offer for the bengal? I’m going to feed my dogs, about 1 hour. Anything not traded will be traded next week, so I actually have 2 trades going. Talk to me.

Anonymous

Hmm okay I am not sure but can I offer a Dragon Goblet for that Metallic Poad – the one with the blue eyes? I think the goblet is no longer being produced but it cost over $150.00 and has only been used once. I will post a picture as soon as it gets uploaded to photobucket in a bit.

Anonymous

Alright – still trying to get the gyst of this trade thing as I did hope to get both Poads BUT will settle, and if the one with the blue eyes is spoken for then I will pass because I did want both but for sure wanted the blue eyed one (I don’t have any Poads yet so I should get one I really want when the day comes eh? LOL)…. so I am willing to trade this Fellowship Foundry Goblet (unless you would prefer owning a Smaugs End I could switch and give one of those). I just cant recall the name of this particular goblet, with RED eyes and marble at the base, very heavy and fits like a glove to hold. I was going to list this on eBay but will go for a Poad trade. Blah blah blah blah sorry for my long-windedness! This is definately worth more than a Poad and maybe worth two or even three!

Measures 10-3/4″Tall x 4″ from tip of snout to tip of wing on a 3″Base

Laurie
                  Participant

Ok, I have 2 offers for the metallic Poad, Let me eat and I’ll draw. They go into a hat and my handsome hunny will pick. Do I have any offers for the bengal? If not it’s still a trade for next week. make offers. Remember now, this has now been split. 2 trades

Laurie
                    Participant

Ok, my handsome hunny drew the winner for this week and the winner is……

Laurie
                      Participant

Poems wins the Metallic Poad!!!!!

Ok, Next week we trade for the Goblet and in a separate trade we have the bengal poad. Give me your trade offers!!! πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

Oh cool! I thought I would check before I went to bed – so I get my first Poad πŸ˜€ I am very excited! Please tell me if I need to post again the goblet or what I’m to do πŸ™‚ I’m off to bed now and will check back in the morning!

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Congrats, Poems on your first Poad! Remember, they’re like potatoe chips, you can’t have just one! πŸ˜€ You don’t have to post the goblet again–Laurie will check what trades that come in and when they’re more than one, she puts the names in a hat and draws. So just sit back–when someone makes a trade for your goblet, then shipping info goes to you and you are to ship it to that person who traded for your goblet. You can offer a trade more than once on any item that is up. You could offer a trade for the bengal Poad as well for next week! Laurie will probably get hold of you to give her your address to ship the Poad and oh, when you ship your goblet, you pay the shipping. So you don’t have to pay for any shipping on the Poad. πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Hi LadyFirebird, thanks for that info — this was kind of fun, what I guess I wasn’t following was that the same person who offered the Poad didn’t get the Goblet for instance – so the Poad offerer already ‘won’ something they wanted, now I get it. I should have been paying more attention.

Note: I didn’t get to bed, yet but definately am TRYING to finish up loose ends online!! Hard to get away sometimes. I have sent a PM to Copper with my mailing info. Now I will keep watch so I don’t miss the winner of the goblet! πŸ™‚

GOODNIGHT lol

Anonymous

copper83 wrote:

Wow! Thank you! Can’t wait to get that Creature from El.
                                Here are my Poadβ„’’s.

Hi Copper! I received MY Poad today πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ – it is absolutely ADORAFREAKABLE! My first Poad (and well, should be my last – I spent 30 minutes finding a place to set it LOL)…. anyway, I wanted to say it arrived safely and is as beautiful as pictured! Also, my goffin cockatoo was really afraid of it, so I had to grab the camera – I made a short video I will get uploaded later and link to it in myspace or somewhere – she just made me laugh too much! I hope you are as pleased with your Creature from El as I am with the Poad. THANK YOU! Glad I jumped in near the end and just in time πŸ™‚

So – I think for this whole trade thing to work really well, the topic should stay active so other folks can get in on it. And, if I may be so bold to say it, don’t change things around after the fact LOL Really, it made for a lot of confusion not only for me being ignorant but for others who were hoping to get two Poads in the exchange. I didn’t need both of them so it ended up okay. Maybe if there are no takers or just not enough takers or biters or whatever we are called (papers?) – just drag it out another week. Someone out there ought to want the upcoming awesome GOBLET or that other POAD. Oh, and I didn’t realize it was also SIGNED by Melody πŸ™‚ That was also a nice suprise!

Also, I guess since things are to be traded UP – for a more expensive thing, I dunno how you could put prices on some things really; if someone wants to offer an antique they got in 1804 (haha) that could be worth $1,000.00 or $50.00 – depends on the ‘eye of the beholder’ right? I don’t mean to complicate things – am just trying to talk things out. I may do this again if there’s something that catches my eye……unless :gulp: I get myself banned LOL

THANKS AGAIN! Happy Trader Here! πŸ™‚

Copper83
                                Participant

Glad to hear that your Poad arrived safely and that you are happy with it. And yes, I’m very happy with my Creatures from El dragon (Thank you Skylover)

Would love to see the video of your freaked out Goffin. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 202 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.