fbpx

Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

I have a large M. Pena print/poster I think it’s title is “Black Pegasus” and it’s one that’s no longer made. I’ll get the exact size & pictures up soon. With that I’ll also add a small dragon plush.
      Sorry the print is too big for my scanner so it’s been cropped down some.

Print was original (I think) 17″ X 21″ but it was cut down to fit in a frame so it’s 16″ X 20″ (I did not do the cutting it was like this when I bought it) it comes in a wooden frame but has not glass in the frame (not sure why LOL) Because it was cute down the bottom copyright is missing, but you can still see Melody’s M. Pena signature. The image is not cut or cropped at all that’s just my scanner. The off coloring is due to the scanner too sorry 🙁 I couldn’t find this print anywhere but I’m pretty sure it was called “Black Pegasus”
      I would also put in this little dragon

His wings are dark blue but look black in the picture.
      Also I would included your choice of 4-8″ X 10″ matted prints (you can pick anything from my gallery)

Laurie
      Participant

Ok, 5th trade tomarrow night. Anymore trades for the 2 poads?

Bodine
        Participant

How about this bad boy for the two Poads? 🙂

Excellent shape with box.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lokie
          Participant

It’s a trade for both Poads? They are beautiful but I don’t think I have a trade that’s an upgrade to their combined value.

Laurie
            Participant

yep, both poads. Unless……….we want to do a double trade? What does everyone think? It would give us 2 items to raffle off after.
              If we did that, we’d have to pause for a week so others could see and decide which poad they’d like to trade for. Thoughts? 😕 😉

Lokie
              Participant

I’m fine with how it’s going if others are fine with what’s been offered. I just didn’t want to hinder the process of “trading up” by throwing in an offer worth less than their combined cost in the store (if in fact, it was for both). I’m still a paperclip trade newbie =)

Bodine
                Participant

Hey,if it is a problem,I can withdraw my offer,no problem 🙂

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

A double trade sounds good! I could find something to trade-up for one of the Poads–maybe a couple of things! 😀

Bodine
                    Participant

I will pull my offer.I guess it isn’t worth two poads and that was the original trade.Thanks anyway :bye:

Anonymous

I don’t get this really – but I might come up with something to trade for TWO Poads!

Lokie
                        Participant

Just for clarification, I wasn’t trying to start trouble with anyone’s previous offer. No one make this about themselves- this is about ME! 😆 I didn’t want to offer, say, something that is still in production worth $144 (had something specific in mind) for something up for trade worth $200. Period. End of story. I didn’t even consider the other offers up when I asked my question/made my statement, so this is not aimed at offers up now, or that have been up previously.

Now, as for the other trades offered so far, I didn’t want Laurie to break up the two poads if there was interest in the gryphon or enchantments print and a custom art piece . Heck, If I had something worthy of that gryphon, I’d want to trade for it myself 😉 But just like the poads, I don’t. 😆

Laurie
                          Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

I will pull my offer.I guess it isn’t worth two Poad™s and that was the original trade.Thanks anyway :bye:

Your griffin is great, it was just a thought. You still inski? 😉

Bodine
                            Participant

No thanks,it’s cool.You are correct,it isn’t worth two Poads in value and I don’t have anything else to let go of with at the moment.Play on… 🙂

Laurie
                              Participant

Ok, I need some more trades for the Poads. If I can’t get anything else, I’m spliting them up. I’ll be checking back around 8 pm. This is for charity, not me and I need to figure out how to make as much money for the charities as I can. I’m going to go feed my horses and think. If someone has any trades for one or both, influence me. I’m going to do what’s best. 🙄

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I have both Poads already or else I’d try and join in

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 202 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.