fbpx

Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Paperclip trade 7th trade made page 13!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 202 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

I have two Disney lithograph prints… if anyone would be interested in those instead. 😉

They are also just sitting in the closet. :spank:
      What are the prints of? I’m a Disney collector so if I don’t already have them I’m sure I could fine something g to trade.

Laurie
      Participant

yep, I do have a trade. 😉

Laurie
        Participant

wait for it!!! XD XD

Laurie
          Participant

OK, I trade a Lenox Simba and Bazu figure. I win. XD XD
            It looks like this, and my camera is broke. 😕

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lenox-Simba-and-Zazu-Lion-King-New-/360223247489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

I love it. Still has it’s styrofrom box excellent.

Ok, so what are my trades? 😕

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 60???!!! *RUNS to look for stuff* If you can’t tell… OMG!!!! LION KING???!!! *fangirl scream*… I think The Lion King is a good little movie. 😆

Laurie
            Participant

DragonCat wrote:

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 60???!!! *RUNS to look for stuff* If you can’t tell… OMG!!!! LION KING???!!! *fangirl scream*… I think The Lion King is a good little movie. 😆

Um. don’t have the COA. Was never sent to me. 😕 😳

Laurie
              Participant

Anyone? :shrug:

Bob

All 4 of my cats are named after the Loin King and Lion King 2 INCLUDING #3 named Simba and I LOVES Lenox. I wonder what I have to toss into the mess???
                  I’m only home Wednesday night then on my camping trip Thursday to Sunday then working both jobs Sunday night to Tuesday night I might not get to look what I have until then. I’m not sure when the next trade is??
                  I’m also not sure how this works? If you pick me for the trade do I get to keep the Lenox item??

Skylover
                  Participant

Let’s see…

For the Lenox Lion King figure, I will trade one of the following (If I am picked, it will be the next winner’s choice.):

Either 1) An old green mother in good condition – no chips, but does have some really small paint rubs that I can fix if wanted and some light staining on the felt pad. Here is a picture:

Or 2) An orange and gold dragon from Creature from El. It is in perfect condition. I’ve always loved how it is a dragon that looks like a flame. Here is a picture:

Copper83
                    Participant

I’d be interested in trading for the Creature from El dragon. 🙂

Laurie
                      Participant

Skylover wins the Simba. I’m curious to see what the creature from El figure will bring. 😉
                        Jen, send me your address again. 😳

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

!!!! Let me rut around for some offerings!!!! That creature from ell is terribly enticing. Miss Laurie, if we trade for something, are we allowed to make a secondary trade later if another item catches our eye?

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Added photos. The water colors and sketch and pyo photos are just examples of my work I can do.

a) Free PYO commission. I have a few small dragons on hand, but I will paint a different pyo if the person has one. Anything but a Keeper. And a free small Inking,(i might color with inks) between “4x”6 and “8x”6
                            (Examples)

OR
                            b) I have a Kirin that Akeyla sculpted that I hand painted myself, and free small water color commission “4x”6

OR
                            c) a small boulder opal pendant and small free water color commission “8x”6

Laurie
                            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

!!!! Let me rut around for some offerings!!!! That creature from ell is terribly enticing. Miss Laurie, if we trade for something, are we allowed to make a secondary trade later if another item catches our eye?

As many times as you see something you want to trade for. (did that make sense?)

Laurie
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

All 4 of my cats are named after the Loin King and Lion King 2 INCLUDING #3 named Simba and I LOVES Lenox. I wonder what I have to toss into the mess???
                                I’m only home Wednesday night then on my camping trip Thursday to Sunday then working both jobs Sunday night to Tuesday night I might not get to look what I have until then. I’m not sure when the next trade is??
                                I’m also not sure how this works? If you pick me for the trade do I get to keep the Lenox item??

DM. anytime you see something you want, offer me a trade for that item. Simba was up for a week and Sky offered me a trade (Simba gets sent to her, she’ll send the creature from El to the next winner of the trade next Sunday.) Sometimes you get lots of trade offers and all are good. Then all offers go into the hat. :shrug: who wins, wins. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 202 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.