fbpx

Pam

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Pam

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

And kudos to Pam! We can’t forget Pam and her Fuzzy of the month discovery. My world has been enriched knowing that these little fuzz balls with eyes exist. All she does to help make our visit to the website more enjoyable! πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

Thanks, Pam, for your behind the scenes info about items on eBay and even what’s coming up! πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Thanks, Pam, for your behind the scenes info about items on eBay and even what’s coming up! πŸ˜€

Yes, thank you for your insight into Windstone e-bay auctions! You know so much about every piece, e-bay and production!

Lokie
            Participant

Yes, what everyone else said! πŸ˜€ And to this day I agree with your comments that the original gold dragons looked like they fell in a bucket of gold paint. I’d ask you how you feel about there final version now that you see them up close and personal, but I worry the answer might break the “Happy Thoughts” forum rules =P

Jasmine
              Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

And kudos to Pam! We can’t forget Pam and her Fuzzy of the month discovery. My world has been enriched knowing that these little fuzz balls with eyes exist. All she does to help make our visit to the website more enjoyable! πŸ˜€

Ditto to all the comments!! πŸ˜€

darjeb
                Participant

Yea for the Fuzzy – thank you Pam

Thank you for my Grizzly Fuzzy Pam, and the cute note that came with it, about how to take care of him… πŸ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.