Pam, You Fantastic Photographer You

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pam, You Fantastic Photographer You

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Pam, I just wanted to say that all the glamor shots you take for the store and for eBay are absolutely stunning. How on earth do you do it? With that pure black background and supreme level of detail and clarity and no obvious flash. I hardly believe you’re human. You must be half camera or something O.o

WolfenMachine
      Participant

My guess is a tripod and a fancy DSLR camera and a light box ๐Ÿ™‚ I have to agree though, when I order something from Windstone from the store or ebay, and I get it, it looks exactly like the pictures-*EXACTLY*

Jennifer
        Keymaster

The Windstone photo studio is quite the elaborate setup– at least, in terms of equipment and lighting. I know I boggled when I visited.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Melody
          Keymaster

She is good.

Pam

Thanks everyone. ๐Ÿ™‚

Misty
              Participant

You need to give lessons Pam :bigsmile:

Jennifer
                Keymaster

You do a great job Pam! I think your photos match the pieces exceptionally well. Helen and I both agree on that! ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Arlla
                  Participant

Here here! You do a GREAT job, Pam. Thanks for all the meticulous work!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Stephanie
                    Participant

Yay, Pam! You rule!

Kiya
                      Participant

We need to provide Pam with more chocolate… ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.