fbpx

Paint Your Own's are back in store! 9-4-08

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Paint Your Own's are back in store! 9-4-08

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, we won’t have more of the Paint Your Own Dragons until we have our casting department up and running. It’s taking longer than anticipated to get things set up and running in our new location. The building needed more work to make it ready for what we do than we’d thought. Please be patient.

Susie
      Keymaster

Sorry about the odd boxes we’ve used to pack and ship things in lately! When we began to ship PYO’s again we didn’t realize that we didn’t have any of the proper boxes at hand to pack them in – Everything was either too big or too small – So some were rather Over Packaged. We’re getting back to normal on our packaging. ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

You were just being “green” and recycling. ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I got my PYO for the swap and it was in a HUGE box. For a second I thought I had got one of Melody’s amazing gifts! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Last time I got a box, I cut myself trying to get into it (I obviously did, but… ouchie….) ๐Ÿ˜† It said I got a bookshelf… I was thinking…. “YAY!!!! Bookshelf!” ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.