fbpx

Paint Your Own Barong Waitlist opened 7/26/23 – and is closed as of 7/27/23

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Paint Your Own Barong Waitlist opened 7/26/23 – and is closed as of 7/27/23

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We’ve opened the waitlist for the new Paint Your Own Barong figurine! If you hadn’t signed up for the email announcement yet or didn’t receive it for some reason, here is the link to the waitlist sign up page: https://windstoneeditions.com/waitlist-signup/?mc_cid=576103d187&mc_eid=bb57a2d0cc

pipsxlch
      Participant

Hmm. I got the email, but there’s no link to sign up on the sign up page. Maybe if I try a different device. *toddles off to do so*

Kimberlee
        Participant

You HAD to do it.

If lovin you is Barong…I don’t wanna Baright.

Bwa ha ha

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Catriona
          Participant

Im on the wait list. I want just one with blue eyes and jewels. Can’t wait.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Melody
            Keymaster

You HAD to do it.

Bwa ha ha

Jeff, who writes the newsletter, is usually told to please stifle the stupid puns. But I let that one go, ’cause it was funny.

Susie
              Keymaster

The PYO Barong Waitlist is now closed and I will begin emailing those who are on it with instructions for how to order. You will have until my deadline to place your order. If you do not order by the deadline, I’ll move you to the end of the list and email you again when your name comes up later on. Only those who are on the waitlist will be contacted and are not to share the ordering password. We shall have lots of these critters as a normal part of our Paint Your Own line – There is no need to worry about missing out completely! I can’t wait to see these creatures all dressed up!

pipsxlch
                Participant

You HAD to do it.

Bwa ha ha

Jeff, who writes the newsletter, is usually told to please stifle the stupid puns. But I let that one go, ’cause it was funny.

But I love silly puns…😆

Made it on the waitlist whew.

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Weird but I signed up for the list and never got an email about these critters. I assume more are being made? 🥰

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Susie
                    Keymaster

“Weird but I signed up for the list and never got an email about these critters. I assume more are being made? 🥰”

I’m sorry, sending the emails to the waitlist and filling the orders is taking some time. We sent email notices to less than one half of those on the waiting list because that was all of the Barongs that were already packed up ready to travel. As soon as more Barongs are packed up we will be sending out more emails. That may be tomorrow, August 3rd. We apologize for the wait! Thank you for your patience.

SilverDragon
                      Participant

“Weird but I signed up for the list and never got an email about these critters. I assume more are being made? 🥰”

I’m sorry, sending the emails to the waitlist and filling the orders is taking some time. We sent email notices to less than one half of those on the waiting list because that was all of the Barongs that were already packed up ready to travel. As soon as more Barongs are packed up we will be sending out more emails. That may be tomorrow, August 3rd. We apologize for the wait! Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Susie 💜

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

pipsxlch
                        Participant

My barong is barind lol. Poor fellow lost his eyeballs, jewels and pad somewhere. Can’t find them anywhere in the box. I will email you Susie.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.