Packing Tutorial?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Packing Tutorial?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I feel like there used to be a “guide” for how to pack a Windstone sculpture for shipping somewhere on the forum, so that people could link sellers to it if needed… anyone know if that’s still around, and have a link?  Or maybe it wasn’t on the Forum, but someone’s personal site or a company site?

Either way, I’d really appreciate a link if anybody’s got one!  Thank you!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
      Participant

the old Ebay one stopped working but someone found this one….

http://fancy–dress-costume.blogspot.com/2011/09/safely-packaging-windstone-editions-for.html

the pictures are gone but all the text is there…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
        Participant

Thank you!  Too bad the pictures are gone from that one, but it beats nothing at all!

I’ve passed it on to the seller.  Hopefully they listen…

Somebody with a good camera ought to make a new one and post it here; maybe Melody or Jennifer could turn it into a ‘sticky’ post for easy reference!  I tried searching the Forum, but searching for “shipping” only got me Store items and searching for “packing” got me nothing at all, so we should get a new one going.  I can take pictures of a box with inserts as a reference, but I don’t think I have all the materials to do a complete ‘how-to’ tutorial…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.