fbpx

OW sale over – Ruby Lap for sale!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market OW sale over – Ruby Lap for sale!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

She’s mint and has her tag and original box. I’d like to get a minimum of $200 for her; I’ll take offers until December 4. Thanks for looking!

machineguts
      Participant

Pretty! Good luck with the sale GB! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Awww, GB, not your OW’s πŸ˜₯ I stared at them for many hours when I visited. Especially your RF one. I loved him so much in person I got me one as soon as I got home hehe
          I’m glad you at least have your spectrals. You know, you already have a wall of books….what you dont have is a wall of Windstones! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Then life can be balanced. Books and dragons πŸ˜‰
          I admire your sense of priorities though. Every time I think about selling my babies, I end up talking myself out of it. I wish I could though, to make room for new ones. I am glad to see you’ve had such luck selling them though.

Maria
          Participant

Aw, thanks, Wolfen. I think, though, that I still have more Windstones than will fit nicely into the chalet, so I might even end up selling more, though I’m afraid to ship anything to the States anymore. πŸ™

Leigha
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Aw, thanks, Wolfen. I think, though, that I still have more Windstones than will fit nicely into the chalet, so I might even end up selling more, though I’m afraid to ship anything to the States anymore. πŸ™

Why? O.O

Maria
              Participant

An OW I sold and sent in the middle of November still hasn’t arrived and the postal system is being a tortoise about finding it and finally getting it to its owner. Also two small dragons which I sold on E-Bay and shipped the beginning of December seem to be lost, which is very embarrassing for me and irritating for the buyers. Not to mention some chocolate packages I sent to the States in November were opened and had chocolate stolen out of them… Yeah, USPS managed to ruin its track record with me pretty well at the end of last year; I used to be confident in their services. 😑

Leigha
                Participant

oh damn!

That sucks.

machineguts
                  Participant

Wow, that sucks GB!

Maria
                    Participant

Yeah. It’s a couple cases of live and learn. πŸ˜•

Adaneth
                      Participant

How awful! I hope that OW and those other dragons show up! πŸ™

Maria
                        Participant

The OW had a tracking number and is, if all else fails, insured. The little dragons didn’t because until now I’ve left it up to the buyer to say if they wanted one. But for my own peace of mind, I’m going to put a tracking number on everything package I send to the States from now on.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.